Folica.com $1 Beauty Grab Bag!!

tsmith said:
I'm soooo mad because I checked my email just a few minutes ago and folica.com sent me an email the morning around 5am in regards to the $1 beauty grab bag BUT I'm just now reading the darn email:ohwell:

They didn't even send me an email and I've ordered from them before.:confused: I just visited another board I frequent and on their Budget Board someone posted this offer also. That's another reason why they sold out so fast. Too bad for me that I didn't check either forum this morning.:ohwell:

Dayum ladies! i got the email from Folica this morning and i ordered right then. I just went back to the site and there is no more link even regarding a grab bag. Vanished into thin air as if it never even existed... Glad i ordered when i did!! Its so sad that we are like pirhannas that just got a piece of cow dropped in our tank!!!

Last edited:
Speaking of the angel...i just got my tracking number for my folica grab bag via email. My shipment is scheduled to arrive on friday. Ill post on what i actually received when i get it...hopefully its not something stoopid. :cool:

Oh wow I got my tracking info as well but it doesn't say give me an expected delivery date. Mine is being shipped via DHL.

angellazette said:
Oh wow I got my tracking info as well but it doesn't say give me an expected delivery date. Mine is being shipped via DHL.

I got my tracking number, as well. It was UPS, though. I am excited to see what it is.

Okay Friday somebody is gonna have start a swap thread:lachen:

Cuz I got a feeling mine is gonna be one bobby pin:lachen:

I want everybody to post a pic of what they actually got:look:

mine has been shipped too and I am supposed to recieve it tommorrow, Thursday....can ya'll believe that? Now, that what I call fast...:grin:

Well its today :D and my shipment is on the truck ready to be delivered:grin: I had it sent to me at work, so I will be able to give you all a first hand on what items are in my bag......I do hope it's something worthwhile!!!

Nice & Wavy said:
Well its today :D and my shipment is on the truck ready to be delivered:grin: I had it sent to me at work, so I will be able to give you all a first hand on what items are in my bag......I do hope it's something worthwhile!!!

I'm so jealous and excited at the same time!:lol: I can't wait to hear what you got.

That was fast Nice&Wavy!

Mine weighs 2lbs. but that doesn't help me narrow it down :lol:

It's just one item you're getting though.

angellazette said:
That was fast Nice&Wavy!

Mine weighs 2lbs. but that doesn't help me narrow it down :lol:

It's just one item you're getting though.

Somebody go & weigh your Sedu. maybe that's 2lbs :lachen: :lachen:

Mine is 1lb...the one thing i DONT want is a blow-fryer so i am hoping that they dont weigh 1lb. :look:

:eek: :eek: :eek: Well, ladies...I received my item and it is......CRAP!!! They sent me a Natural Rice Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation Oil free #407...can you believe that? I don't even wear foundation. They did get my color right though....(don't know how they did that) but anyways...I'm very disappointed. I thought that maybe this would be a nice treat, but sometimes if it is too good to be true, it probably is. Oh well, never again.:( :( :(

Cutto's to all the ladies who missed it....you were blessed!

LOL!! Stop it! I've been stalking this thread all morning because I just KNEW yall were about get the hookup. Well maybe you can put it to the side and give it as a stocking stuffer to someone for Christmas.

Nice & Wavy said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: Well, ladies...I received my item and it is......CRAP!!! They sent me a Natural Rice Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation Oil free #407...can you believe that? I don't even wear foundation. They did get my color right though....(don't know how they did that) but anyways...I'm very disappointed. I thought that maybe this would be a nice treat, but sometimes if it is too good to be true, it probably is. Oh well, never again.:( :( :(

Cutto's to all the ladies who missed it....you were blessed!

Ok Ladies, I got my Grab Bag Gift and im pissed, I just paid $6.00 for some damn NAIL GRO and a pen........Thats what i get for being a PJ......I hope the rest of you get something useful becuz i sure didnt.

Tayw29 said:
Ok Ladies, I got my Grab Bag Gift and im pissed, I just paid $6.00 for some damn NAIL GRO and a pen........Thats what i get for being a PJ......I hope the rest of you get something useful becuz i sure didnt.
You've got to be kidding me...Utterly dissapointed...Guess ill see what kinda crap i paid $6.25 for tomorrow.
web_banner_02.jpg
web_banner_03.jpg

One item will be hand selected by a Folica.com expert and be automatically placed in your beauty grab bag for $1.00. Don’t worry - you love our site already and know we pick great products all the time!:ohwell: You pay $1.00 for each item plus standard shipping charges. Additional fees apply for expedited shipping and multiple shipping destinations. Limit three (3) gift bag items per customer. We know you want more than three, but really, give everyone a chance! While supplies last – and they won’t last long. Brand names mentioned above are not the only brand name products chosen, other brands will also be selected.:ohwell: There is no guarantee you will receive a product from the brands mentioned above. Gift bags will be randomly chosen and are valued from $2.95 up to $125.00, and cannot be returned or exchanged for merchandise, credit, or monetary value.:ohwell: :ohwell: Product and manufacturer warranties do not apply. Folica.com reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion and its terms & conditions without notice. This limited time offer starts on October 25, 2006, 9:30 am EST. Offer ends when grab bags run out.

Ok...lol :lol: ok I'm sorry, oh well lol it was fun.

I already knew I wasn't going to use what they sent and had already planned on giving mine away.

Tayw29 said:

You can uhhh use that pen for a brand spankin' new hair journal! and...use that nail gro then if you see results, post the ingredients so folks can start using it on their hair. :look:
:grin:

This is one thing I'm glad I was late to, I hope atleast one of you get something good :ohwell: .
They probably sent all the good stuff out first and that's if any good stuff was ever available.

I hate to laugh but :lachen:

I knew it, that's why I ignored the email when they sent it to me.

Like they're REALLY going to give away $125 flat irons or anything worth having. It's obviously gonna be stuff nobody wants and buys that's why the warehouse was overcrowded with it. One lucky person may get a shampoo they actually use or something they never heard of but end up liking but that's a long shot. $1 x 5,000=they came up real quick.

You know i wasnt even looking to receive nothing major becuz it woulda been a long shot for me to receive a flat iron or something of great value, but damn, some gel, shampoo, a damn boby pin or something of that nature...:lachen: NAIL GRO:eek: and a Pen:confused: ...I cant do nothing but shake my head and laugh cuz i should have known betta.

Tayw29 said:
You know i wasnt even looking to receive nothing major becuz it woulda been a long shot for me to receive a flat iron or something of great value, but damn, some gel, shampoo, a damn boby pin or something of that nature...:lachen: NAIL GRO:eek: and a Pen:confused: ...I cant do nothing but shake my head and laugh cuz i should have known betta.

Why do they even carry pens? :lol: :lachen:

I can laugh about it now...:D I really thought that they would have a least sent a full bottle of shampoo or something...oh well, I got suckered punched this time...:hammer:but, never again!!!

Well, I'll just laugh this one off....:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Back