Folica.com $1 Beauty Grab Bag!!

Well, they did say that what's in the package is by chance. In other words, you might get crap, or you might get something you really want. :look:

Nice & Wavy said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: Well, ladies...I received my item and it is......CRAP!!! They sent me a Natural Rice Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation Oil free #407...can you believe that? I don't even wear foundation. They did get my color right though....(don't know how they did that) but anyways...I'm very disappointed. I thought that maybe this would be a nice treat, but sometimes if it is too good to be true, it probably is. Oh well, never again.:( :( :(

Cutto's to all the ladies who missed it....you were blessed!

Tayw29 said:
Ok Ladies, I got my Grab Bag Gift and im pissed, I just paid $6.00 for some damn NAIL GRO and a pen........Thats what i get for being a PJ......I hope the rest of you get something useful becuz i sure didnt.

I knew it was going to be something like that. I did not expect much for $1. They are not stupid enough to get rid of their good stuff.

They are wrong for using the nice brand names as a cover, though.

Nice & Wavy said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: Well, ladies...I received my item and it is......CRAP!!! They sent me a Natural Rice Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation Oil free #407...can you believe that? I don't even wear foundation. They did get my color right though....(don't know how they did that) but anyways...I'm very disappointed. I thought that maybe this would be a nice treat, but sometimes if it is too good to be true, it probably is. Oh well, never again.:( :( :(

To bad you don't wear foundation. It is not really a bad item (good reviews, at least):
http://www.folica.com/Rice_Powder_Dua_d1604.html

Nice & Wavy said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This is funny sorry! It could have gone either way but I figured this was going to be the case. I know you opened up that box and was like "what the heel" :lachen:

Rice foundation? nail grow and a pen? WTH? i'm actually glad i didn't get to order anything then. they wrong for that. FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! (or at least misleading advertisement)

I'm glad that I didn't take advantage of this one!!! The fine print was enough to keep me from buying. I figured that most of the grab bags would lean more to the $2.95 side than the $125. I saved that $1.00 and 5 bucks shipping to buy a nice gloss from EyesLipFace. :lol: At least that way, I know what I'm getting. :) :)

Back