"FLIPPING THE SCRIPT"

Why are men the masters of this:rolleyes:?You could be mad at your DH/SO b/c of something he did wrong,then you two argue:arguing:,and next thing you know, in the end.....YOU FEEL QUILTY!!!!!:shocked:They flip it to make you feel like you were the wrong doer!You literally have to sit back and have a "WTF just happened moment?:huh:"THIS BURNS ME UP!:angry2:I swear,they all take a course in Psychology.

I hear ya girl. I'm just sat here doing the same damn thing. I'm like uh wtf just happened how come I'm the one calling when he just hurt me??????
True I blocked his number on my cell and his email which winds him up no end...lol

Oh well

You've obviously never read, The Art of Macking. It explains this tactic men use. It's written for men but it's a MUST READ for women. :wallbash:

Why are men the masters of this:rolleyes:?You could be mad at your DH/SO b/c of something he did wrong,then you two argue:arguing:,and next thing you know, in the end.....YOU FEEL QUILTY!!!!!:shocked:They flip it to make you feel like you were the wrong doer!You literally have to sit back and have a "WTF just happened moment?:huh:"THIS BURNS ME UP!:angry2:I swear,they all take a course in Psychology.

Your post is interesting.....care to elaborate?

Because you let them. When my SO tried to do that I ask him what was the point of him wasting is breath about something I didn't ask him. Then I will repeat my origenally question.

It's by Tariq Nasheed... Amazon.com has it... and I'm sorry, it's The Art of Mackin' not Macking like I said earlier. It's so good. It shows us how men talk us out of our drawz, how they "flip the script", how they get a woman to take of them. Girl, read it! LOL :lachen:

Still trying to figure it out myself except I do not feel guilty just disgusted that he still does it and thinks I don't know it's being done!! I usually just let it rest or ride it out because he just has to turn it around to be me with the problem. Men just do not understand how wise WE really are!!

Back