The Accuracy... The Pros And Cons Of Dating Each Myers-briggs Personality Type

My husband is an ENTJ and I'm an INTJ. This is accurate. We don't cuddle much, but we stay close to each other. Like we'll be on the couch reading on each side, but he'll have a leg on me, or I'll have a leg on him, and we hold hands sometimes. We sound so cold :lol:

@Petal26 Wast it hard finding someone like your DH, someone you mesh well with? My dating life so far has been a real dry spell, guys always accuse me of being too standoffish and cold.

@Petal26 Wast it hard finding someone like your DH, someone you mesh well with? My dating life so far has been a real dry spell, guys always accuse me of being too standoffish and cold.

Story of my life, girl :cheers: I even started approaching men, but it turned me off that they assumed I wanted sex right away, so I stopped. I do remember thinking I wanted a boyfriend before we started talking (I had only had a boyfriend from age 15 to 17, and I was 22-23, so I wanted to have somebody to go on dates or at least talk to regularly). I told my best friend about it, and he started "shopping" for me. The hubby showed up before he could even find anyone he liked for me. It was like he fell on my lap.

Story of my life, girl :cheers: I even started approaching men, but it turned me off that they assumed I wanted sex right away, so I stopped. I do remember thinking I wanted a boyfriend before we started talking (I had only had a boyfriend from age 15 to 17, and I was 22-23, so I wanted to have somebody to go on dates or at least talk to regularly). I told my best friend about it, and he started "shopping" for me. The hubby showed up before he could even find anyone he liked for me. It was like he fell on my lap.

Sorry you had to go through that, but I'm glad I have a soror :lol:. Just like you, I tried approaching a guy, in 2015 specifically. I take it he had the same reaction the guys you dealt with had: we met once at his place and after that he just cut off all contact with me. So now I'm no longer dating and just back to the basics of what I believe in: let guys approach me. The pool to choose from is rather thin as I'd prefer to date a Godly man now.

Sorry you had to go through that, but I'm glad I have a soror :lol:. Just like you, I tried approaching a guy, in 2015 specifically. I take it he had the same reaction the guys you dealt with had: we met once at his place and after that he just cut off all contact with me. So now I'm no longer dating and just back to the basics of what I believe in: let guys approach me. The pool to choose from is rather thin as I'd prefer to date a Godly man now.

I never even made it that far, but they just assumed after a date or two I'd be going back home with them, and acted all alarmed and offended when I said no. Just cause I said hello and introduced myself doesn't mean I'm dtf. Apparently a bunch of men don't understand that concept. Maybe they do now. I just got tired of getting hit on by undesirables and decided to take matters into my own hands :lol: After a few guys reacted the same way I started just looking at and smiling at guys I was interested in until they came to me. It's not as easy, but at least you don't have to deal with the "I thought you wanted this, you came to me first" attitude :rolleyes:

Pros of Dating an ISTJ: Has been an adult since before they learned to walk. Does anything to provide for the people they love. Incredibly stable and grounded. Will probably do your taxes.

Cons of Dating an ISTJ: So responsible that you feel a little bad about yourself in comparison. Allergic to change.
Look I did not need to be read like this :rofl:

Me: Pros of Dating an INTJ: Has read every book on the planet and can summarize them for you concisely. Can switch from intelligently discussing rocket science to reiki in seconds. Knows the secrets of life, the Universe and everything (probably).

Cons of Dating an INTJ: Not as cuddly as one would hope. Resting face kind of looks like they’re planning to kill you (don’t take it personally).

He: Pros of Dating an ESTJ: Fierce and relentless provider. Great with people. Confidence levels are through the roof, but in a hard-earned and therefore sexy way.

Cons of Dating an ESTJ: Only ever wants socks for Christmas. Is baffled any time someone expresses an emotion.

The key to happiness is finding someone whose cons are compatible with your own.

Pros of Dating an INTP:
Thoughtful and deliberate. Talking to them for five minutes is like taking a drug that makes you see everything differently and experience reality in a fun new way. Said drug cannot be overdosed on. Very self-sufficient and not needy.

Cons of Dating an INTP: Might forget they are a human for days at a time while researching, meditating, gaming, etc. and fail to communicate their existence to the outside world (including you). Unlikely to notice you’re upset until you have attached a large blimp to their house reading, “I’m upset!” May then fail to notice the blimp.

Pros of Dating an INTJ: Has read every book on the planet and can summarize them for you concisely. Can switch from intelligently discussing rocket science to reiki in seconds. Knows the secrets of life, the Universe and everything (probably).

Cons of Dating an INTJ: Not as cuddly as one would hope. Resting face kind of looks like they’re planning to kill you (don’t take it personally).

I get INTJ or INTP every time I take the test and they're both very accurate.

I try to never speak without thinking. I'm not the type to fly off the handle. I'm very bad about communicating without someone if I don't see them every day. I will actually forget you exist for a while. I'm pretty good about noticing someone is upset but I generally don't know how to fix it (or want to be bothered) so I'll pretend like I don't notice. I'm really bad with emotions.

I don't like being touched and my RBF plus my work monotone legitimately offends some people. I'm very crunchy for an intellectual lol.

As an INTJ I can lack in the cuddle dept... :lol:. This only happens when I’m involved with another thinker. So I prefer to date feelers so that the cuddles in me comes out...usually after a few begs and whines (which I love).

I'm reading the link in your signature and I feel like someone took read my mind and put it on paper. It's scary how accurate most of it is.

Back