Flax Seed

MissVee said:
I am having a hard time getting the flax oil down. Any ideas on how to keep it down?
Mix with juice and drink you will bearly taste it. I will not take it straight.

star said:
Mix with juice and drink you will bearly taste it. I will not take it straight.

I take mine straight , right before i eat . i take 2tbs and hurry and stick some food in my mouth , but im getting use to it now. i use to drink it and if there was some left in the cap i would leave it , but now i make sure i get all of it out the cap.

late to the thread, but I use barleans with lignans, does anyone know if the dark brown part is ok or do I need a new bottle?

bajanplums1 said:
late to the thread, but I use barleans with lignans, does anyone know if the dark brown part is ok or do I need a new bottle?

did you look at the expiration and where did you get it from was it in the frig or shelf?

I really don't understand the reports of increased breast size from the flax seed oil, that's almost unbelievable. Anyone know what about the flax seed causes that?

SleekandBouncy said:
I really don't understand the reports of increased breast size from the flax seed oil, that's almost unbelievable. Anyone know what about the flax seed causes that?
I don`t think this happens to everyone..I`ve been taking liquid flax & eating ground flaxseeds for almost a year but I have not increased in breast size ( I only wish)..Maybe its just people who have "big breast tendancy"that get the extra increase:lol:

Back