Flat iron sold at the mall stands

morehairplease

Hey ladies,

I am trying to think of the name of the flat iron that is sold at the mall stands(esp. the Memphis mall stands). I don't get out to the mall as much but the usually try to run ladies down to do a demonstration. I tried searching through my old posts(thinking I may have made post about it) but it's isn't working.

tia,
tishee

ETA: I found it on ebay. It was a corioliss.

Last edited:
I know what your talking about and i don't know the name of it either, it looks like it was nice, but all flat irons claim to do the same thing, shiny smooth hair.

Hmm...i think I know the one you are talking about. We have a stand in my local mall here in pa. I don't remember the name of it but my BFs mom bought one and she really likes it. She is white, but her hair if really thick and dry...her hair looked really good after she used it!

I know da folx at Wolfchase and Oakcourt sell da Amerika flat iron. Girl why when dd got her hair flat iron she gon tell da girl she gon be her new beautician?:look:

I wouldn't get it. I used it for about 2 months and had to cut inches off my hair because of the heat damage. After a few months, it would turn on anf off by itself. Not a good deal for $130. :nono: Try a CHI or Sedu. :yawn:

I wouldnt get it.... A sales rep conned me into thinking I was getting a good deal by lowering the price from one hundred and something to 85... so I bought it but a week later I saw the same flatiron at Marshalls for 40... The flatiron works well but not as well as my old tourmaline one for $12 off ebay....

I think you're talking about the Coroliss flat iron. Thats what they have at our mall kiosks. I bought one, and I don't think its that great

I thought you were talking about those "Amika" flat irons. When I used to wear my curly weave, the people downstairs by Forever 21 used to stop me everytime! lol

I guess I'm late but just saw the cart in the mall last week and the man tried on my hair. I did think it looked shiny but was really impressed when he curled my hair with it. In hindsight, I think you should be able to do it with any flat iron. This one was call Amika. I have been wanting a flat iron for some time, but want to get a decent one that is not too costly. I don't put heat in my hair often but want for when I'm stretching. What do you think about this brand Amika? It seems like it is two different ones, ceramic and something else.

Thanks for the thread. . .I was just wondering about this the other day when the lady at the stand tried to flag me down :lachen:

Back