Flat Iron/ Blow Dryer Question

peachykeen

Okay I recently went to the salon and got the Big Chop against my will:nono:. But, I am now officially all natural:grin:. My challenge is now how to straighten my hair.The ends have been really difficult becuase they wont lay down. I have a CHI that I dont like becuase it dries my hair out and a drugstore blow dryer. So, I am in need of a new blow dryer (I have heard this is really what gets your hair straight). And, I need a new flat iron, Im thinking of maxiglide because the CHI (No steam) thing didnt work. Any suggestions, I need a lot of help on this one?

I don't any one of those items but I can give you some guidelines on how to pick a blowdryer:

Over 2500 Watts or more
Ionic
3 different heat leavels (at least a cool level)
2 high and lo force

I have a CHI flat iron and it seems to dry my hair out also. I've had my CHI for about 5 years and it just doesn't work as well as it did when I first got it. My hair used to be soft and silky after using it... I even tried cleaning the plates and that doesn't seem to work.

I've heard of the FHI but that's a little to steep for my budget, but if it's the best iron out there, I guess I'll just have to save up for it :perplexed

I love the maxi glide results that the ladies posted here so I purchased one.

I don't know how to flat iron so I don't get good results but I"m going to keep trying.

I also like the Sedu and it's much easier to handle than the Maxiglide for me.

Back