First Weave Install!! What hair should I choose?

brownelovely

Hey ladies, I've been on here pretty much all morning on and off trying to research what the best brands of hair are.This is my first time going to get a weave installed and I need to get some good hair! So far my choices are:

1. Extensions Plus
2. Wagmans
3. Outre Velvet
4. Indique
5. Halley's Curls
6. Bella Noir

The only problem is, I don't really know what I'm looking for. I don't mind paying for what I get but I want to get a brand that is going to be worth the money. Can anybody reccommend which of these are the better brands or your experiences with any of them?

To those that may ask, I did do a search but I didn't get some of the info I was looking for! Some threads were to old to get a definite answer....

:grin:

Extensions Plus for relaxed texture, Extensions Plus or Wagmans for wavy/curly textures.

The EP is a great value; it is reusable (some of us have reused the same wefts for a year or more); the wefts are also denser so you don't need as much weight-wise as you do with some other brands.

I have some EP sitting in a bag, in a box, in the basement, in the back, in the dark that will be ready if I ever decide to wear weave again and I purchased it in 2006.

Another great thing is it matched my hair perfectly - whether flatironed or airdried - you couldn't tell where mine ended and the EP began. This was wonderful because I didn't have to overly manipulate my own hair that was left out just so it would blend with the EP. I had ZERO blending issues.

Extensions Plus for relaxed texture, Extensions Plus or Wagmans for wavy/curly textures.

The EP is a great value; it is reusable (some of us have reused the same wefts for a year or more); the wefts are also denser so you don't need as much weight-wise as you do with some other brands.

I have some EP sitting in a bag, in a box, in the basement, in the back, in the dark that will be ready if I ever decide to wear weave again and I purchased it in 2006.

Another great thing is it matched my hair perfectly - whether flatironed or airdried - you couldn't tell where mine ended and the EP began. This was wonderful because I didn't have to overly manipulate my own hair that was left out just so it would blend with the EP. I had ZERO blending issues.

Thanks...is is good to use with a closure also? I'm getting all my hair braided since I'm transisitoning and I want a flat look!

Thanks...is is good to use with a closure also? I'm getting all my hair braided since I'm transisitoning and I want a flat look!

Yes, EP actually sells the matching closures if you want to cover all of yours. I left my top out and just used tracks in the back/sides for length and fullness.

Back