First Valentine's Day Gift Idea

Good Ideas.. I have been wondering about this also.. I was thinking a bottle of cologne but I do not know if that is to much for now. We have been seeing each other for 6 weeks. I am pretty clueless. I also thought I would make Heart shaped cookies either oatmeal raisin on macadamia nuts since those are his favorites... I am perplexed.. What do you guys think.. I do like the letter idea. In case we are together for years to come he will always remember it.. I am going to save the Basket idea for his B-day..

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.. I tend to over do it for men who do not deserve it but now that I think I have one who does deserve it. I am clueless...

At 6 weeks I would just give a card.

:lachen::lachen: I was thinking tit breast. :lachen::lachen:
Figures. You've got enough to give away some. I'm keeping all I've got. :lol:

Good Ideas.. I have been wondering about this also.. I was thinking a bottle of cologne but I do not know if that is to much for now. We have been seeing each other for 6 weeks. I am pretty clueless. I also thought I would make Heart shaped cookies either oatmeal raisin on macadamia nuts since those are his favorites... I am perplexed.. What do you guys think.. I do like the letter idea. In case we are together for years to come he will always remember it.. I am going to save the Basket idea for his B-day..

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.. I tend to over do it for men who do not deserve it but now that I think I have one who does deserve it. I am clueless...

I'd do a funny light-hearted card. Don't give up your cookies too soon in the relationship. :giggle:

I'd do a funny light-hearted card. Don't give up your cookies too soon in the relationship. :giggle:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: yes, keep the cookies in the cookies jar until later.

Do people wait to have sex these days?

At 6 weeks I would just give a card.

LOL.. I cook all the time for him. At least 2 times a week and he takes me out to dinner at least 2 times a week and to the movies, etc.. He is very respectful... And I am all fast.. he didn't even kiss me until about 10 days ago. I was like wth? LOL. We are still on the kissing, progressing very, very slow.. Which is great.. It is different..

Ok, So I will get him a card and something else, no cologne but maybe just sugar cookies that are already premade. I mean I know he is getting me something because he keeps asking me all these random questions..

Naa.. Sex is no where on the horizion for us.... I will not lie though like I said eariler I was preplexed as to how we were seeing each other at least 3-5 times a week and no kiss, nothing.. I was like does he even like me.. I realize that I am so used to men that are into you for all the wrong reasons, I do not even recognize courting..

So, we are still in the Kiss good bye mood..

Naa.. Sex is no where on the horizion for us.... I will not lie though like I said eariler I was preplexed as to how we were seeing each other at least 3-5 times a week and no kiss, nothing.. I was like does he even like me.. I realize that I am so used to men that are into you for all the wrong reasons, I do not even recognize courting..

So, we are still in the Kiss good bye mood..

He sounds like a real gentleman. I want my son to be like that.

LOL.. I cook all the time for him. At least 2 times a week and he takes me out to dinner at least 2 times a week and to the movies, etc.. He is very respectful... And I am all fast.. he didn't even kiss me until about 10 days ago. I was like wth? LOL. We are still on the kissing, progressing very, very slow.. Which is great.. It is different..

Ok, So I will get him a card and something else, no cologne but maybe just sugar cookies that are already premade. I mean I know he is getting me something because he keeps asking me all these random questions..

Awwww. Courting !! :dinner: You two sound wonderfully mature. To the bolded, I was talking to a single male friend not too long ago who was saying how rare it is to find a woman who'll cook for him. He said he can always find someone to have sex with him, but he can never get a home-cooked meal.

He sounds like a real gentleman. I want my son to be like that.

He is, So far I have no complaints. He is extra nice, he has commented that he normally gets put into the friend category because he is so nice and respectful. Which is pretty sad cause someone has surely missed out. LOL.. A few years ago it would have been me. In the beginning I really wasn't sure. Now we are on the same page. He is pretty nerdy but it is a cute nerdy.

Awwww. Courting !! :dinner: You two sound wonderfully mature. To the bolded, I was talking to a single male friend not too long ago who was saying how rare it is to find a woman who'll cook for him. He said he can always find someone to have sex with him, but he can never get a home-cooked meal.

Yeah, Courting... I have always said I want to be Courted.. Now that I am... I was like what is this.. Oh, one thing about him then I will stop talking about him.. Although I am soo happy and giddy like a school girl.. I had cooked for him 2 times. So this would have been my 3rd time. So it was given that he was coming over that evening.. He sent me an email during the day that said "Send me your grocery list for tonight and any thing else you may need" Ahh.. I was so smitten at that point..

I like the idea of getting a basket with male oriented goodies. I think we sometimes don't appreciate our men enough. We want the flowers and candy but men like that stuff too. I am making baskets for him and my lil man.

Yup, they do. I've been with my SO for 3 months (the 14th is our anniversary) and we're waiting...mostly patiently. :grin:

Men love when we do little sweet things for them. Even if the basket has practical things they need that aren't romantic, they'll still love it.

Yeah, Courting... I have always said I want to be Courted.. Now that I am... I was like what is this.. Oh, one thing about him then I will stop talking about him.. Although I am soo happy and giddy like a school girl.. I had cooked for him 2 times. So this would have been my 3rd time. So it was given that he was coming over that evening.. He sent me an email during the day that said "Send me your grocery list for tonight and any thing else you may need" Ahh.. I was so smitten at that point..

AWWEEE how cute!! This sounds like something my fiance would do.

We have been together about 7 months or so...
He is getting a card...and my new Vicky's lingerie.
I also made his fav meal...and I am going to speak into the mic....I havent in a bit.

He had to work yesterday so tonight is out night...welll our continuation from Thursday anyway. He declared Thursday as Vday since he had to work.

The basket went over really well. He was plesantly surprised. He said it was the first Valentine gift he has recieved. :grin:

Back