Finshed the Bohemian Bohyme braids!! *****Pics pic pics!!***

detroitdiva

Hey everyone! I just wanted to share with you all my new hairstyle for the next couple of months. I decided to get smaller braids than I had before, but with some hair out. I love the bohemian hair everyone is wearing and decided to give those a go along with box braids instead of zillions. I am in the OCT/MT challenge, so I will keep these in until the 1st week of Sept and get them rebraided two weeks later (before baby is due). I hope to gain a lot of length from wearing them!! I gained an inch in a month from using the MT last month with box braids! maybe I can get two + this time....we'll see!!

I used four packs of Freetress premium Bohemium Wave for 11.99 a pack. It is human hair and I got it from my local beauty supply. I cut the hair in half because it is very very long!! It took approx. four hours.

DSCN0870.jpg

DSCN0869.jpg

DSCN0865.jpg

DSCN0864.jpg

DSCN0862.jpg

DSCN0861.jpg

These look great and are a perfect size not micro but also small. Beautiful! Crossing my fingers for your 2" :)

I love freetress bulk for braids, haven't tried their human but they make very nice synthetic as well imo

Thank you everyone! I'm glad that they're not too small too cause taking out micros are such a pain in the ***!! Lol!

Looks very nice!! I was confused by the title since Bohyme is a hair manufacturer, but I see now that you used the "bohemian" style wave.

They look great. I'm impressed that it only took you 4 hours to do your entire head. Heck, it would probably take me that amount of time just to do my nape. SMH

Yes. I braid really fasy plus I'm on a strict budget because Im not working. I'm a stay @ home mommy. So to put less stress on my hubby, I do my own hair. It helps cut down unnecessary costs.

Very very very NICE!!! You are soo talented girl. I would say you also put less stress on having your hair so tightly braided and the results is having it the way you wanted. Way to go girl.. cant wait to see your progress.

Back