Finally!!!!!

nychaelasymone

I AM OVER IT! VENTING HAS ENDED AND that man is out of the dog house but I dare him to move an inch to fast or look at me with one eye crossed. My bat is still warm.

Ladies....have a great day!! I plan on it!

He ain't getting NUTHING!!! We are abstinant (sp)....He's probably frustrated, hence his extra stupid behavior-five fingers and johnson-n-johnson probably aren't cutting it these days...oh-well. But if he can just wait a little longer I'll give him the ride of his life.....no ringy...hell no to the dingy!!!! Freak that!

:poledancer::love5::kiss3::naughtycouch::chocbunny:

He ain't getting NUTHING!!! We are abstinant (sp)....He's probably frustrated, hence his extra stupid behavior-five fingers and johnson-n-johnson probably aren't cutting it these days...oh-well. But if he can just wait a little longer I'll give him the ride of his life.....no ringy...hell no to the dingy!!!! Freak that!

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
thats what im talkin bout
so you all are engaged?

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
thats what im talkin bout
so you all are engaged?

not yet. I think it will happen soon though. Too many extra happy people in my family right now...and I don't have a clue as to why. So this has to be it.....plus I just kinda sense it. If I'm wrong..shame on me...but I think its about that time.

CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lachen:

Back