Finally Got Updates..Pics

Traycee

I relaxed today 1 1/2 weeks from making my 6 month mark

I'm so happy with my progress ...My V is leaving ...My sides are finally catching up with the rest of my hair...Most of all my growth was along the sides...My hair is so much thicker...

Thank you Ladies for all of your encouragement, Thank you Syler2 for inspiring me to stretch...

I believe the stretching and Castor Oil Challenge I was doing helped

JuneComparison.jpg

TriceGradandJuneUpdates024-1.jpg

TriceGradandJuneUpdates023-1.jpg

TriceGradandJuneUpdates022-1.jpg

your hair looks beautiful!!!! So does stretching make your hair grow faster or something?

Oh no if it did everyone would stretch :lachen:But relaxing less and using less chemicals promotes better hair health..So from my experience personally I experienced thicker fuller hair and it helped me retain all my length

Great progress Traycee! Your hair is FIERCE! I didn't know you were the blogger for keepitsimplesista. I love that blog; it's one of my favorites.

Girl Oh MY GOD!

I have already told my e-friends that your first picture is my ultimate dream length and shape.. but the 2nd picture... UNREAL. You and your hair are gorgeous!!

Great, great progress. Beautiful hair. But ah, are you going to spill the beans on that jumper. I really need it in my life.

I loved your "V", but your hair looks amazing:yep: I would like for everyone who thinks you have to "trim" to get even hair to see what Mother Nature will do given time.

Thanks for the great pics!

Back