Finally Engaged!!!!! WOO HOO!!!

NYLegalNewbie

Hi ladies!

I'm back after a bit of a hiatus and with some relationship news :drunk:

After two years, he finally popped the question, and I said YES without hesitation!!!! :grin::grin::grin: :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Best of all, my parents really love and accept him and his family really loves and accepts me as well (we're an interracial couple, so we were a little worried about this when we first started dating).

He told me that he knew from the beginning that he believed he had met his future wife, and that he had actually started saving up for an engagement ring just months after we started dating. Interestingly enough, I remember telling my best friends just two weeks after we started dating that I felt I might marry him.

I have to tell you...all the BS, all the frogs, all the disappointment...it was worth it to find this man. I'm positively over the moon.

And yeah, I started looking at potential venues the day after the proposal :look:

Congratulations! :) Chuckling at over the moon...I said that too when I got engaged. :lol:

I love love. Thanks for sharing with us!

Last edited:
Yay! I remember you and your stories from a few years back. So happy to see you found the one! Could we see the ring? Pretty please??? Lol.

And congratulations! Wishing you two a long and fruitful marriage! :yep:

OP I am so happy for you.

I remember the heartache you shared a couple years ago regarding a relationship you had with a frog (no I don't have elephant memory, but I remembered because we share a similar childhood history).

You so deserve this! Thanks for sharing.

Back