Fickle hair and colorshowers?

stormy07

Hi ladies,
I understand that the colorshowers are more or less a semi permanent color correct?

My question is this, has anyone ever gotten any damage from using the colorshowers, especially if you have very schizo/fickle/bipolar hair that has multiple personalities? My hair is hard to take anything even though it's not jet black, henna won't even change the color!

Thanks for all your help!

P.S. do you think one bottle would be enough for shoulder length hair?

From colorshowers?No damage/dryness.From Sebastian colorshines?Yes.My hair is STILL brittle.I'm going to do a colorshowers in blk today.

If you're talking about the normal sized bottle yes,you'll get quite a few uses from one bottle.

Lol, I thought I was the only one that described my hair as having multiple personalities. I used Colorshowers on my hair and it out okay. You can only see a slight hint of the color in the sunlight which is the effect I was going for.

I think one bottle is more than enought for shoulder lenght hair.

Oh no honey my hair should have it's own padded room sometimes. :lachen::lachen: It will finally get happy with one product and start behaving....but as soon as I stock up on the product it loves, it'll flip the script on me and starts throwing a tantrum :rolleyes: :lachen::wallbash:

But thanks for the help :grin: I'm gonna try 2 different rinses over the next couple of months just to experiement...I'm a cheapie so right now I'm gonna try jazzings...

p.s. guys don't sleep on this website they have stuff for pretty cheap gigibeauty.com

Generally speaking your hair should be okay, I haven't used the brands you mentioned, but used different ones including Elasta QP's rinse in clear and bronze and didn't notice any adverse effects...

Back