Fermodyl 619 in a BOTTLE?

Brownie518

Does anyone know if this is the same stuff that is in the vials? Lesley posted this.
Double-0619-Moisturizing.gif
Double 0619 Moisturizing Treatment & Shine
Fermodyl Double 0619 Moisturizing Treatment & Shine ,leave in moisturizing formula for dry hair,restores correct moisture balance,result hair is remarkably manageable.
8.4 oz $8.75
http://www.lorabeauty.com/brandnames/Fermodyl/

Have I been out of touch and missed the post announcing this? If anyone has tried this, please chime in and let us know if this is the same thing. TIA :grin:

Last edited:
IIRC, Honeydew posted something about this in a thread a few days back and shey says this is not the same thing as the Fermodyl 619 you see in the little vials in Sallys.

I was wondering about that too.

I wanted to get it a couple times, but I never seen any posts/reviews about it.

Keep us updated if you decide to try it.:)

I have been lurking but had to login for this one! :grin:

That product is different. Totally different ingredients. It even smells differently. Not saying it isn't good, but I did not try it to find out. I owned one of the 0619 bottles.

I know I must be a Fermodyl junkie because one day I got a package in the mail and it had a Fermodyl tank top in it and a nice full color book about Roux products. Don't know how I got that, but the tank was cute.

Anyway, the book talked about the history of the products and there were some company changes and things. Anyway all of that left us with Fermodyl and Fermodyl Interactives. Totally different with the Fermodyl Interactives being more popular in Europe. I think I got that right.

All I know that that the bottle of 0619 Fermodyl Interactives has different ingredients including protein and cones. I like my ROUX 619 because it does not have either of those. That is why I decided not to try it.

I have been lurking but had to login for this one! :grin:

That product is different. Totally different ingredients. It even smells differently. Not saying it isn't good, but I did not try it to find out. I owned one of the 0619 bottles.

I know I must be a Fermodyl junkie because one day I got a package in the mail and it had a Fermodyl tank top in it and a nice full color book about Roux products. Don't know how I got that, but the tank was cute.

Anyway, the book talked about the history of the products and there were some company changes and things. Anyway all of that left us with Fermodyl and Fermodyl Interactives. Totally different with the Fermodyl Interactives being more popular in Europe. I think I got that right.

All I know that that the bottle of 0619 Fermodyl Interactives has different ingredients including protein and cones. I like my ROUX 619 because it does not have either of those. That is why I decided not to try it.

That's a dang shame! :lachen: Tell them to send you shares of stock next time.

Back