Feeling creepy crawlies? (kinda long)

Chameleonchick

Okay I have been doing a personal challenge for my hairline. I am going though postpartum shedding and my edges always get the worst of it. Well anyways here is my regimen:

For this I will use Mane and Tail Shampoo mixed with Nioxin whenever I shampoo. For Conditioner I will use Nioxin and Mane and Tail Conditoner two day of the week and any cheap condtioner I have lying around for the other days. Yes every day the water is going to hit my head, its summer time now it feels good. I'll wash hair in the morning and afterwards I apply my mtg and mn to my thin spots. Then I spritz my hair with a moisturizer either my beloved veggie glycerin, rose water and distilled water mix, or my new buddy premier hydrant spray. After that I will apply a small amount of my Nourishing Hair and Scalp Oil from my line. Before bed I will massage a little Mega Tek into the thin spot and do this all over again the next day. We'll see how it goes I will post pictures every week to track my progress. This my personal challenge for six weeks. NE one want to join?

Well you can look at my fotki but I think in three days it has started filling in. I know its kinda crazy but hopefully its not just wishful thinking. Well, I have been doing this for my whole head instead of just my scalp while I have been in these twists. I am seriously feeling creepy crawlies. It put these twists in on the 26th. Is this normal? Oh I have used growth aids before and have never experienced this. Is it because of the MN? Oh and I haven't washed my hair since the 26th because of the twists.

Back