February 2013..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Aussie 3 min deep conditioner

Aussie moist conditioner 1 liter
Organic coconut oil
Knot today leave in

As I Am Coconut Cowash
Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Condish (for cheapie cowash)
Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Sally's GVP version of Paul Mitchell The Conditioner (from MahoganyCurls reggie)

2 Aussie 3 min deep conditioner

Aussie moist conditioner 1 liter
Organic coconut oil
Knot today leave in

Ooh I just ran out of my Aussie 3 minute Miracle bottle I love the smell of Aussie products now on the hunt to restock!

From Hairtrigger, I ordered the ginger tincture.

I'm a believer with the garlic one, but it was sold out..all sizes!

Excited to try something new.

The actual oil is good too. I always use the featherweight lemon scented for very light sealing. :grin:

olive oil
sunflower oil
joico MR balm
conditioning caps
Suave shea butter and almond conditioner

Darcy's pumpkin seed conditioner from curlmart..I need to stop but $2 shipping got me lol I just need to figure out what protein treatment I'm going to reup on then I should be good until my birthday in may

I bought me a bottle of WGHO on saturday night and i'll be getting some Vegetal Silica vitamins tomorrow and i can't wait to see what Silica has in store for me

Oyin: whipped pudding
Juices sampler pack

I'm giving up buying hair products for lent so I'm tryna decide if imma place an order with curlmart :look: :pray:

Shea Moisture: moisture retention poo
" "Restorative conditioner
". "Deep treatment masque
Avocado oil
Jojoba oil

2 Tresemme Nourishing Moisture Conditioners......A grocery store is going out of business and I got both of them for a dollar :happydance:. I would have bought more, but they literally had like 5 hair products left. The others were silicone ridden and yall know my hair and silicones be beefin' and what not :rolleyes:.

This weekend: Sally's had a sale on kerapro 2 for $12 so I got 2 shampoos (each normally $10.99 here). Went to Ulta for Nexxus Keraphix -came out with devacurl in heaven & a free bottle of the 3oz leave in, as well :grin:- and got onions (for my edges) from Whole Foods.

Last edited:
New Shea Moisture Products:

-Co-wash Conditioning Cleanser
-Extra-Moisture Detangler

-$11.99 at Target, Buy One Get one 50% off until 2/23

FYI: I got these products over the weekend at a Target that was NOT on the list of Targets that was supposed to have these products. I found them in the bulk/overstock/holiday/seasonal section wayyyyy in the back of the store. So just because your Target was not on the list, doesn't mean that they don't have them. My target had all 6 of the new adult products but did not have the kids line. Remember to check in the back of the store! :grin:

2b5ae919fd3705507892aab931b2a9b3.jpg

Organix repairing awapuhi ginger dry styling oil, it was on clearance for $3.00.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Hedychium Coronarium (White Ginger) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Fragrance, D&C Red 17

i ordered an 8 ounce of db leave-in from curlmart cause they had a 15% off sale. i'll add some fragrance oil since its vanilla and the frankincense & myrrh and amber scents are my faves.

From HSN:

Carol's Daughter Moisture Milk

Ebay:

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Leave in condish
PANTENE EXPERT COLLECTION AGE DEFY ADVANCED THICKENING TREATMENT

New Shea Moisture Products:

-Co-wash Conditioning Cleanser
-Extra-Moisture Detangler

-$11.99 at Target, Buy One Get one 50% off until 2/23

FYI: I got these products over the weekend at a Target that was NOT on the list of Targets that was supposed to have these products. I found them in the bulk/overstock/holiday/seasonal section wayyyyy in the back of the store. So just because your Target was not on the list, doesn't mean that they don't have them. My target had all 6 of the new adult products but did not have the kids line. Remember to check in the back of the store! :grin:

Nice!!! I was in my target yesterday and didn't spot those. Please review when you try them!

Shea moisture curl defining smoothie and styling milk, another flat ironing serum, tresemme natural conditioner, and a leopard print reusable shower cap.

African Pride Olive Miracle Moisturizing Lotion ... bad buy because the smell was ridiculously strong & it wasnt super moisturizing
Beautiful Textures Tangle Taming Leave-In ... think this may be a staple! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back