February 2013..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jewel, nice haul, very nice. I love joico and redken too!! Let us know what else you cop soon

soonergirl

Thank you! I damn sure impressed myself...been a min since I treated myself to some really nice hair stuff. Figured it was a V-day present for me

Yass, I LOVE REDKEN, JOICO, AND IT'S a 10! I got the ultimate hook-up thru SO's sister who is a licensed cosmetologist. She took me to a "professionals only" bss and I racked up. Never seen prices so cheap on salon only products. Then she made me too happy when she said I can get 50% off everything at the first of each month. A sistah will be doing epic hauls then! Im already putting together my list for next month. I cant wait to get some more Joico and Redken Extreme. Will let u kno what I snag!

ETA Then she was nice enuf to bring me Matrix Total Results, Biolage, and Paul Mitchell Curls samples from her salon. Ooh wee hair is gonna be smellin n feeling good.

Last edited:
Jewell, OMG I am so gonna live vicariously through you!! Wow, I wish I could go to that BSS girl I think I would fall out from excitement! I like It's a 10 as well, I have the leave in with keratin... I want to try the It's a 10 mask, that's next. Also gonna get that Redken Extreme I have heard really good reviews on...I also love to stock up on Joico Moisture recovery balm, and the Kpack intense hydrator..Love matrix too, so mad the sleek hair line was changed! So excited for you, let me know what you get next.

From NaturaleGrowth:

Herbal Blends Deep Conditioner

B.A.S.K.

NEW.....Vanilla Whiskey Repairative Hair Soak - 9 oz

Ordered me some more Macadamia Hair leave in conditioner since I was getting low. Also ordered more Inneov Hair Mass vitamins. I'm good to go so far.

I bought:

awapuhi_conditioner.jpg

macadamia_shampoo_0.jpg

my hair seemed to love these 2 things!

0002279691654_500X500.jpg

100 grams of cassia and 100 grams of henna from hennasooq. Now off to stalk some henna threads to find some recipes, my first time for both.

seasame oil -unrefined cold pressed
sunflower oil -refined
evoo
marshmallow root
silicon mix
more ketchup/mustard (applicator) bottles from Michael's

should be my last hair-related purchase for the month. :lol:

Silk dreams
shea what! Deux x deux
avocado pudding x 2
vanilla silk x 2
mocha silk x 2
chocolate bliss x 2

Really wanting to try naturellegrow though:blush:

Just ordered Jane Carter Nourish & Shine and KBB Sweet ambrosia leave in. Supposed to be a gift for my mom but...if I like them...she might not ever see them. :look:

I got my order today (well it came yesterday, but I was out of town). Tried them both on dry naked hair and my mom can have the KBB. The JCSNS made my hair feel so smooth and soft immediately and the kbb I wasnt wowed by. Plus, the smell is too much for me. Hopefully my mom's hair likes it. I might buy my mom some JCSNS this week :lol:

Jamaican Mango and Lime No More Relaxer New growth/transitioning creme. Not transitioning but due a touch up, thought I'd try it out. I like it.

9 Nubian Heritage EVOO & Moringa Repair and Extend Conditioners. Good stuff and it was on sale at Target

Viviscal Hair Repair Vitamins (30 day supply) x2

I caught them on clearance at Rite Aid for $14.99. I couldn't pass it up. I've been wanting to try this since I started using the Viviscal Hair Supplements.

2 Loreal Everpure Intensely Smooth Conditioners w/ 2 free 4 oz. samples attached.

I caught them on sale at a grocery store thats closing for 25 cent. :):):):):) It was in the flower section all random and what not.

L'Oreal EverCurl Hydracharged Co-wash condish
Organix Anti Breakage Keratin Oil 3-min Miraculous Recovery

41XGiZuHBhL._SY450_.jpg

Love this stuff....smells wonderful. I used it on my dd hair and it works as advertised...she has thick almost butt length natural hair.

astronutrition.com-Reviva-Labs-Facial-Spray-Rosewater---8-fl.oz-31.jpg

Smells wonderful.....very soft and moisturizing. Used it on my hair and face.

From Hairitage Hydration

Hemp Nostalgia 4oz
Moisture Riser 8oz
Castor Oil and Shea Butter Hair Growth Treatment (2oz)
Soft Coconut Marshmallows (8oz)
Tutti Frutti Honey Butter Cream - 4oz
Jar of Joe (2oz)

Can't wait to try them :)

Naturellegrow
Herbal blends DC
Chamomile and burdock root DC
Both smell excellent with great ingredients that my hair loves. Can't wait to try them.
P.S. Really this is my last post in this thread about products except for shower caps, little accessories, spray bottles and stuff. Nothing else for the whole year unless i run out of a staple or something stops working.

Naturellegrow
Herbal blends DC
Chamomile and burdock root DC
Both smell excellent with great ingredients that my hair loves. Can't wait to try them.
P.S. Really this is my last post in this thread about products except for shower caps, little accessories, spray bottles and stuff. Nothing else for the whole year unless i run out of a staple or something stops working.

ronie

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:..........:dighole:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back