Favorite Protein Conditioner?

Has anyone noticed a change in Aphogee 2 step treatment color, smell, reaction and consistency.
Aphogee 2 step and 2 minute are my favorite. I love ORS Replenishing for a very lightweight protein.

This is from their website about the change. I find it works the same.
Q: I just purchased a bottle of Two-Step Protein Treatment and the contents look different. Is it OK?

A: ApHogee Two-Step Treatment has always required thorough shaking for even performance. In order to make the formula more forgiving when shaking is neglected, we’ve upgraded one ingredient from cosmetic topharmaceutical grade. The resultant product stays in solution better and is more “clear, brown”, less “milky”. The results are the same and we still recommend shaking before use, just in case.

Has anyone noticed a change in Aphogee 2 step treatment color, smell, reaction and consistency.
Yes. It used to be a milky yellow color and watery but not too bad. The one I recently got from sally's was more of a clear yellow and wayyyy watery. I have found it still works the same. However this time when I got a little on my scalp it burned a bit.....

Medium: Mizani Fiberfyl Fibre Strengthening System / Avlon Affirm 5 In 1 Reconstructor /
Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment.

Light: JASON Restorative Biotin Pure Natural Conditioner

@curlicarib @Prettymetty @IDareT'sHair Is the Nexxus Emergencee in the gray bottle and it says "step 2" on it. I know they've changed the bottles and formulas over the years but this is the one I just bought and I just noticed that it looks like it's a part of a system and now I'm not sure if I got the right one. Is this the one you all use or are you using that other thing that comes in those little tubes in a box? TIA

This one looks part of a System to be used in conjunction with the other items in that particular system.

It appears to be the Reconstructor in that System.

Did you ask the folks at Ulta?
There seems to be only 2 things in the system even though the bottle shows 3. The shampoo and this. I actually got this from Walgreens and the Nexxus section had everything under the sun but no "3". I also saw what @curlicarib uses but it looked like a really hard protein. Now that I look again the ingredients look the same and my conditioner says concentrated protein so I'm thinking it will be very hard too. Ugh! Protein is so complicated. Why can't it be easy like moisturizing dc's?

Back