Favorite Protein Conditioner?

Dudley's DRC 28 is my favorite hard core protein at the moment.

Redken Extreme Builder Plus is next on my hard core list

Kerastase Therapiste is a medium protein I love as well.

Keracare 5 in 1 Reconstructor, a medium protein that feels amazing on my hair and leaves it soft and manageable. I like to use it after one of my bi-yearly mild texlax sessions and sometimes in between.

Oh my goodness there are others that I love a lot like:

Affirm Sustenance
Keracare Restorative Mask
Moroccan Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask
Keracare Super Reconstructor

There are more that I have, but I can't remember them all at the moment.

Last edited:
Treatments
Curl Junkie Repair Me
Claudie's Renew Protein Treatment
Claudie's Normalizing Conditioner
Claudie's Revitalizing Hair Reconstructor
Do you use the Claudie's renew treatment followed by the normalizing conditioner during a single wash session or do you alternate during different wash sessions. I have never been quite certain how it use the normalizing conditioner-- after protein or as a stand alone treatment.

Do you use the Claudie's renew treatment followed by the normalizing conditioner during a single wash session or do you alternate during different wash sessions. I have never been quite certain how it use the normalizing conditioner-- after protein or as a stand alone treatment.

I use the Normalizing Conditioner as a standalone treatment.
Although it's moisturizing on its own for my hair, I still follow up with a moisturizing DC out of habit.

I cannot stop praising Claudie's Normalizing treatment and Komaza's protein.
I plan to interchange them weekly for about a month to get my porosity & breakage issues under control. (So far so good) I will continue to include an additional mid-week moisture DC just to keep give my hair that added moisture support.

Megatek (Heavy protein, stops breakage in its tracks, and my hair feels divine when I follow up with Hairveda's Sitranillah Deep Conditioner)
Hairveda MoistPRO (Medium protein, good leave in when my fine 4a strands need some extra love)
Haiveda Acai Berry Conditioner (Light protein, I use this as a cowash and mix it with the Haiveda Red Tea Conditioner with heat for an luxurious dose of moisture and protein!)

Last edited:
Back