Fast Hair Growth?...Maybe.

Neen

Okay, I had my last perm on April 19 and I already have new growth, around 3/4 inch
clap.gif
. My friend seems to think the relaxer was put in wrong but I don't think that's possible since my hair was still straight after washing it a few times. So here I am not even a month out with new growth. What do ya'll think? New growth or reversion?

Beats me. Seems that you're best situated to tell that one. But, if were me, I'd be inclined to think new growth--with it being straight and all after a few washes.

Neen its is possible, its almost been 1 month, maybe the products u r using could have reverted ur hair, but hopefully it is growth

its possible to have that much new growth already. I dyed my hair on april 19th to cover up a crappy brown color i had in. unfortunaly or fortunalty i had missed a small spot by my hairline. an judgin from the color i too already have 3/4 of an inch already. Congradtulations if you do, you must be doing something right.

I think its new growth. No one knows their hair better than you and you know what the new growth pattern looks like. So Congratulations!!!
weird.gif

It's possible that it's new growth. Enough time has passed to gain 3/4 inch. With all the good hair habits you're using maybe your hair is responding to the TLC you're giving it.

I sure hope it's new growth, that would be awesome
smile.gif
I also thought that reversion was impossible but i see so many people post about it that I wasn't sure anymore.

Back