Fall/ Winter Hair?!?

beauti4dlo

Okay, so I have a concern, or rather question about fall and winter hair. I must admit, most of the time I do wear weaves in my hair ( I have a guilty pleasure of micro braids). It seems soooo much easier to just get up and go!! WhenI do wear my hair out in the summer I normally do like a wash and go or a puff or something easy. But I con't like to do so in the winter because get sick so easy. My question is, how do you ladies ike to wear your hair in the colder weather, because I definatly need ome weaveless ideas... I'm trying to get away from the weave for a while and embrace my hair more!!! Any suggestions and or pics ladies?!?

Switch to washing at night so your hair can be dry in the morning before you leave the house. I also bun more during the winter so my ends won't be exposed to the colder air.

In the winter I either twist it on the weekend and only wash once a week, or wear a phony puff over it. The whole washing at night thing doesn't work for me in terms of drying--my hair won't dry. I must get under a hair dryer. I tie a cute scarf over the front of my hair so it's not exposed.

This winter is twists galore. I may also do a couple of rollersets. I wash once a week as well and it's usually in the evening.

Back