Excellent link on SHEA BUTTER - PICS included

@ Gabrielle2 ( that is my babys name too! )

Heavy Hands checking in. I will buy both if I don't like one I will just give it to my Mom or Sister. Thanks
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
TrustMeLove said:
has anyone bought some of the oils from crapapplesoap?

They aren't really cheap I don't think, but I don't know if they are refined or not? If you don't buy from here where do you buy your oils from?

-faye

[/ QUOTE ]

i have..just cant remember which ones..i AM SORRY! but i bought the majority of my oils from FNWL..those are the ones that i prefer

[ QUOTE ]
ImPradaModel said:
@ Gabrielle2 ( that is my babys name too! )

Heavy Hands checking in. I will buy both if I don't like one I will just give it to my Mom or Sister. Thanks
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

and an
angel.gif
i bet she is. i use that name because of my youngest neice. talk about having a special spot in my HEART?!
smile.gif
that was the birth i had to video tape for my bro and SIL
blush.gif

Yes I did notice how it dries your face, as well. SO I would not use it for a few days, when ever I felt irritation. I have used the black soap from Nasabb, not the "black" black soap made from Nubian Heritage.

Pookeylou, did you get your soap? I just ordered some black soap from them. It is cheaper than Nasabbs. I'm hoping it doesn't take to long to arrive.

how do u exactly use Shea Butter on your hair?U use it as conditioner,Moisturizer,Or Pre shamppo treatment?do u put on your scalp too?Help a sista out,I m veeery intersted!thanks

[ QUOTE ]
KaramelKendra said:
how do u exactly use Shea Butter on your hair?U use it as conditioner,Moisturizer,Or Pre shamppo treatment?do u put on your scalp too?Help a sista out,I m veeery intersted!thanks

[/ QUOTE ] you can do any and all of those things with it
smile.gif
, i think its too good to just put in to wash out right after though
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
KaramelKendra said:

[/ QUOTE ]

i use it as a great moisturizer. i still use it often..but it was almost a daily thing (just a dab) during the cold months...i also rub a thin layer over my ends at night before tying my hair down.

Ok...its about to go down...in Motown...

Well I am not actually in Motown...but MY SOAP STILL HAS NOT COME!!! I will have to call her today. This is going on 3 weeks now.

Back