Ex commenting on bestfriends pictures

celiabug

My ex is still following my best friend on Instagram and I just saw a comment he made to her telling her she was cute and she's also told me they have been snapchatting funny pictures to each other. I don't know how to feel about this. We just broke up a month and a half ago. What would you do?

She's foul. Why is she all chummy with him? He's probably using her to get under your skin. And she's falling for it. Or they're both on some personal stuff. Either way, you should address it with her.

This is disrespectful. Why would your " friend" be interacting with him and the two of you are in downtime. Some men really like to hurt your feelings.

They are both wrong for this.

If you have to explain to your friend why it is wrong, I don't consider her your friend.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

True best friends are Ride or Die. No way does a "best friend" conduct herself like this. WE have to understand the meaning of best friend. That term is used so loosely when in essence this person is an associate at best. Forget best friend, she doesn't sound like "inner circle" material. Guard your heart because they both sound heartless.

Either she is that naive or she is the type who think male attention gives her power. So the fact that you broke up and he still is contacting her gives her bonus points over you. Thats why she told you about it like he was just a random guy you both know instead of putting him down for being so thirsty/ inappropriate or refusing to engage in that behavior at all.

I have a "friend" like that and she has very limited interactions with SO. I let him know that she is crazy and he should not feel the need to engage in convo with her or humor her when she does inappropriate things. We have so many common friends and activities that I can't cut her out my life completely yet.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using LHCF

I told my friend to block him and she said she would. This is not the first time he's done this. He keeps talking to people who he knows will tell me but this is where I draw the line.

I don't trust those two. She will block him on IG and they will simply find a different mode of communication that doesn't include you and she'll keep her mouth shut. She lives 8hrs away doesn't mean squat if he decides to visit her. That's a short 1 1/2 hr plane ride. $200 min on a good day.

The fact that she thought it was ok after you broke up is a major red flag. My friends break up with a guy when I do. The end. They are cordial in the streets but that's it. No texts, IG, FB and whatnot.

Your "friend" is wrong and I would instantly remove her from the BFF category. If my FH or ex contactacted my BFF like that, she would instantly give them the ultimate side eye and let me know.

She is definitely not BFF category. People who really care about you would be pissed off at how he did you and would not have any interest in snap chatting with someone who hurt you. Good friends are protective and loving. They are rare and special. I understand you not wanting to dump her but I would stop considering her as a "best" friend. You can do better than that and you deserve better than that.

She is definitely not BFF category. People who really care about you would be pissed off at how he did you and would not have any interest in snap chatting with someone who hurt you. Good friends are protective and loving. They are rare and special. I understand you not wanting to dump her but I would stop considering her as a "best" friend. You can do better than that and you deserve better than that.

Agreed. They are both shady as hell.

I would curse her out and told her she is not behaving as a friend should. I would side eye everything now

I told my friend to block him and she said she would. This is not the first time he's done this. He keeps talking to people who he knows will tell me but this is where I draw the line.
you didnt even have to tell her. she didnt have common sense to know she wasnt supposed to do that? like others said, she's not your friend let alone your BFF.

Girl, how you keep attracting these kind of folks in your life???? This is really odd. Watch your "friend"..this isn't cool at all

Edie Britt needs a :spank:

Well, unless she came to you with it. If she did, the friendship stands a chance. If you had to find them out, she'd have to go.

If this is the same guy in the other thread that said he lost interest in y'all and the one that had been chatting with girls online then I just don't see how your "best friend" could even want to have anything to do with him after the way he's treated you.

Sorry OP, the fact that you had to tell her to remove him and stop chatting with him is a very red flag and she gets a full *side eye*. Trust, they are still chatting it up and doing it with less obvious avenues.

I would not be shocked if you find out later that they have met up. She's not conducting herself as your best friend so maybe you should stop calling her that and watch how things play out. The answer will come soon enough.

Not saying cut her off yet but be wary of her words and watch her actions...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using LHCF

Is this the same friend that called a guy for you who you thought was ignoring you, but he answered her call? The guy you've been seeing off and on for 3 years?

Is this the skinny guy with the bald patch, this guy told you in the beginning that he wasn't feeling you like that. You let him spend the night all the time but said no sex without commitment. He didn't want a commitment but you pressed the issue. Same dude who is now chatty with your so-called friend?

If I were you, I'd take a break from dating and social media for a few months. Do you have hobbies? Something you want to learn? Maybe sign up for a class or two so you can stop focusing on men/dating.

And get some new friends. Best Friends don't snapchat with your ex or help you look foolish by calling a guy who is ignoring you. A friend would have told the guy to *** off when he sent a snapchat and told you not to bother with the ignore guy at all.

Where is your mom? Don't you have an older sister? What kind of advice do they offer.....presuming you ask them.

Is she a close friend? Either way she needs to be cut off.
Edit: I see u said best friend... welp

Last edited:
Back