EVOO

almondjoi85

Everyone is going to laugh at me but whatever....

I went to the BSS looking for Evoo oil. I even asked the guy behind the counter if he had e- voo oil. I had no idea it stood for Extra Virgin Olive Oil. :lachen:It wasn't in the list or I couldn't find it in the list. So anyway I decided to share just in case there's another newbie out there wondering what is the evoo oil and where can i get it.

Everyone is going to laugh at me but whatever....

I went to the BSS looking for Evoo oil. I even asked the guy behind the counter if he had e- voo oil. I had no idea it stood for Extra Virgin Olive Oil. :lachen:It wasn't in the list or I couldn't find it in the list. So anyway I decided to share just in case there's another newbie out there wondering what is the evoo oil and where can i get it.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Don't fell bad. It took me a month to figure out what EVOO was, meanwhile I was using it weekly for that entire month and it never cliked...:ohwell:

:lachen:I understand. My mom did this before after she got a pedicure and wanted to buy the polish. We went to Trade Secret and my eyes got as big as saucers when she asked the associate where they kept the O-pi nail polish :nono: Mama, NO!!!

:lachen::lachen:Don't feel bad. To be honest I probably only knew because I watch the cooking channel at home. Rachel Ray to be precise.:yep:

lol that's funny because I didn't kow what it was either for the longest. People were writing it like this: "Evoo", and not in all capitals so I had no idea it was an acronym!!

:lachen::lachen::lachen: Thank you for sharing! Had I not been watching 30 Minute Meals with Rachael Ray, I wouldn't know either.

:lachen:I understand. My mom did this before after she got a pedicure and wanted to buy the polish. We went to Trade Secret and my eyes got as big as saucers when she asked the associate where they kept the O-pi nail polish :nono: Mama, NO!!!

OMG, I did the same thing. I was looking for the Winter Line at the BSS a couple of weeks ago and asked for O-pi. They were like "You mean O. P. I?" My bad:rolleyes:

Back