EVOO Spray

thanks for posting! I am going to look for this at the grocery store this weekend b/c the my bottle is almost empty and this looks so handy/convenient.

thanks for posting! I am going to look for this at the grocery store this weekend b/c the my bottle is almost empty and this looks so handy/convenient.

Right?! I can see myself possibly carrying it in my purse for quick shine touch ups. And of course as a substitute for hand lotion. LoL!!

I seen this in my local supermarket and was thinking about getting it. I have a huge BJ's bottle of EVOO and all I did was pour some in an empty spray bottle that I got from Sallys and now I have EVOO in a spray bottle for cheap:yep:.

I was just looking for something like this online Friday afternoon. I was trying to find an empty one, that I can refill with any of my oils.

THANKS THIS IS THE SAME EXACT BRAND I USE, ILL HAVE TO LOOK FOR THE SPRAY NEXT TIME I GO SHOPPING... ITS FUNNY I WAS JUST THINKING OF PUTTING MY EVOO IN A SPRAY BOTTLE TO HAVE LIKE A SHEEN SPRAY FOR MY HAIR WITHOUT HAVING TO USE THE ARTIFICIAL SHEEN SPRAY.

Back