Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

Flat ironed hair in a deceptively big bun.
c0e745c9-d17f-e7a9.jpg

c0e745c9-d194-53f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

:blush:
:grin:
Greetings from the bandwagon.
Y'all are gonna need a bandBUS :lachen:All these people can't fit in no wagon.

In other news, I tried to take a pic of my hair today to post and it's rather unfortunate:look: I thought it looked nice until the picture told me the truth:blush::lachen:

In other news, I tried to take a pic of my hair today to post and it's rather unfortunate:look: I thought it looked nice until the picture told me the truth:blush::lachen:
Those are the worst, when you're at home feeling yourself cuz your hair looks all lush and full. Take a picture and it is not the bidnez :nono: Looks all uneven, one side seems thin and sickly and the "thickness" you thought you had just straight disapeared :lol:

Last edited:
Those are the worst, when you're at home feeling yourself cuz your hair looks all lush and full. Take a picture and it is not the bidnez :nono: Looks all uneven, one side seems thin and sickly and the "thickness" you thought you had just straight disapeared :lol:
Zaz Where'd you see me?:lachen:

I REALLY love seeing all of the beautiful heads of hair in this thread! The one issue I have though, is that sometimes it's difficult to tell who's what. Some naturals wear straight styles, some relaxed people wear braid outs, some kinky curls hang, some don't...

I was wondering if this could be made less confusing somehow. Perhaps by putting your hair type in your siggie? A simple relaxed or unrelaxed, 3, 4, a, or b, would be fine.

I've read one blog (not here), where the blogger stated that she was against hair typing. Not sure why. But if that isn't an issue here, could we be kind enough to do this? It'll make things a little less confusing, for those of us who aren't as hair savy. But still would like tips, care information, and to know which styles can be done with the specific hair types shown on this thread.

Last edited:
Bad pics because I didn't like my hair and I didn't have high hopes for a good picture lol. This is my first full flexi rod set done with jumbo rods.
187d8964-bfac-635e.jpg

187d8964-bfc8-50ca.jpg

187d8964-bfd9-f1bc.jpg

I combed this out a couple days later and turned it into a braid out.

uploadfromtaptalk1326381532658.jpg

The infamous puff today..

Excuse the double chin, much needed edge-up, and the eyebrows that need waxing :look:
Sent from my ADR6400L using ADR6400L

Last edited:
Godyssey, I'm relaxed!!! Your right that would help. Specially for folks lookin' for new styles. :yep: :spinning:

@pookaloo83, Your hair is so very healthy and very moisturized. What do you use to keep it so succulent?!!!

Oh, You have such an adorable, cute way about you. I was crackin' up how you were cheesin' behind that heart, all you see is cheeks, justa cheesin' away! :lachen: You look so cute!

But seriously tho, hit me wit that "Reg" or "Recipe", Thank Ya Very Much!

Godyssey, I'm relaxed!!! Your right that would help. Specially for folks lookin' for new styles. :yep: :spinning:

@pookaloo83, Your hair is so very healthy and very moisturized. What do you use to keep it so succulent?!!!

Oh, You have such an adorable, cute way about you. I was crackin' up how you were cheesin' behind that heart, all you see is cheeks, justa cheesin' away! :lachen: You look so cute!

But seriously tho, hit me wit that "Reg" or "Recipe", Thank Ya Very Much!

Leesh thank you! I use grape seed oil at take down in yhr mornings for my braidouts and twistouts. :lol: I get teased about my fat cheeks all the time! And I'm always cheesin'! Lol

@pookaloo83, Me too, Ima happy camper, if ya can't tell by now from my "Font"!
Always jokin' around! Gotta smile to keep from cryin'!!! :lol: See, I can't help myself!

Wow, You only use Grapeseed oil. That's some great stuff, cause I would've thought you did a major moisturizing treatment .It looks great!
And here I am whippin' up all types of thises and thats, tryin' to get that perfect "Moisturization" and here you go wit the GSO. Welp, Off to the Whole Food spot! Thank Ya Dahlin!

Last edited:
@Je Ne Sais Quoi, Gorgeous Lady Gorgeous!
Honestly, I think unmade is even more beautiful, you get to see the real, real. Complexion makes a heck of a difference. Makeup can sometimes hide the natural beauty! Don't get me wrong now, Ima a "Maybelline Queen" (Figuratively) myself. But some days I like the Au Naturale, It can be refreshing! :yep:

Your hair looks fab, and you say you chopped two months ago. Wowzers! How low did you go? Oh, and what kind of moisturizer are you using?

Last edited:
Back