Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

I installed 4 flat twists on blown dry hair on each half of my head. I'm still learning to master this style. I need a twist out cream with lots of hold but waaaaaay less tackiness than the Mane Choice 24K gel that just sits in my hair products plastic dresser drawer. The reviews of that Curl Origin twisting cream have my attention.

Attachments

• IMG_20180325_083848-1224x1119.jpg
    IMG_20180325_083848-1224x1119.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_20180325_084000-1224x1520.jpg
    IMG_20180325_084000-1224x1520.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 153
I installed 4 flat twists on blown dry hair on each half of my head. I'm still learning to master this style. I need a twist out cream with lots of hold but waaaaaay less tackiness than the Mane Choice 24K gel that just sits in my hair products plastic dresser drawer. The reviews of that Curl Origin twisting cream have my attention.
Thank you! You’re so pretty and love hat style on you. I’m still trying to master twist outs but it can get so expense trying different styles. My hair is prone to frizz that’s my problem.

AHHHHHH this is so simple and so cute I love it! Have you tried flax seed gel? Cheapest product you'll ever get, the hold is powerful so you have to use less than you would any other product.

I personally have not had a single curl cream, butter, pudding, yogurt, marmalade etc ever work on my hair. I blame low porosity. Sometimes something as simple as spritzing my hair with some water, emulsifying a wax-based product in my hands and then rubbing it down the section of hair before I braid it gives me a nice soft, frizz-free but gentle hold.

I have a guest bathroom overflowing with my 'thumbs-down' products. I just stopped buying stuff. -_-

AHHHHHH this is so simple and so cute I love it! Have you tried flax seed gel? Cheapest product you'll ever get, the hold is powerful so you have to use less than you would any other product.

I personally have not had a single curl cream, butter, pudding, yogurt, marmalade etc ever work on my hair. I blame low porosity. Sometimes something as simple as spritzing my hair with some water, emulsifying a wax-based product in my hands and then rubbing it down the section of hair before I braid it gives me a nice soft, frizz-free but gentle hold.

I have a guest bathroom overflowing with my 'thumbs-down' products. I just stopped buying stuff. -_-

Thanks so much!

I got flakes with flaxseed gel, but otherwise, it was very lovely!

I have a stash of products that I will shop before purchasing anything. I need something moisturizing yet with enough hold to define. My hair does well with gel. I might try Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker for my next attempted twist out. I get moisture and shine with it.

I feel the same way about this gel. I thought maybe I was heavy handed but there's a lot of tackiness to it. Every time I use it I feel that way.
It is challenging finding a good gel cream :nono:

I feel the same way about this gel. I thought maybe I was heavy handed but there's a lot of tackiness to it. Every time I use it I feel that way.
It is challenging finding a good gel cream :nono:

Have you tried diluting it? Not sure if it will work with this gel, but I do this with Kinky Curly Custard and it works much better for me. Less tacky, sticky, and crunchy but still great hold.

Woo, those are some pretty coils. What was your process? What did you use? TIA!

Thank you! I keep it simple. Just wash, DC (I’m still testing conditioners so nothing specific) and then CRN Curl Maker for the wash n go. I rake gel through hair in sections, spraying with water if my hair dries out, the usual wash & go process. Yesterday, I used NG Hibiscus & Honey leave-in plus some sweet almond oil under the Curl Maker, but I typically don’t use a leave-in or oils unless my hair is really dry. Results are same regardless.

I’m too excited!!! I’ve never worn a wig before except for Halloween. This week is going to be fun. Bought it on Amazon $40.
Hair is braided and moisturized. My husband loves it. It’s just like my relaxed hair. I cut the lace but I was too afraid to glue it down. It’s just sitting on top of my head. LOL

Attachments

• CBD19268-4C45-4D3F-9656-C775E32D63A1.jpeg
    CBD19268-4C45-4D3F-9656-C775E32D63A1.jpeg
    692.8 KB · Views: 90
I’m too excited!!! I’ve never worn a wig before except for Halloween. This week is going to be fun. Bought it on Amazon $40.
Hair is braided and moisturized. My husband loves it. It’s just like my relaxed hair. I cut the lace but I was too afraid to glue it down. It’s just sitting on top of my head. LOL

SEX-AY! Very pretty result!

How my hair when I first take it down vs after an hour of leaving it out after takedown. Puffs up so delightfully.

Attachments

• 20180406_214037.jpg
    20180406_214037.jpg
    1,002.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 20180406_205405.jpg
    20180406_205405.jpg
    521.6 KB · Views: 123
  • 20180406_224321.jpg
    20180406_224321.jpg
    959.5 KB · Views: 124
  • 20180406_205732.jpg
    20180406_205732.jpg