Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

24q1qm9.jpg

Haven't done a wash n go in a few weeks. It's got a little hang time in the back now :D

Attachments

• image-2342383320.jpg
    image-2342383320.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 57
No headband yay!

I do wanna work on bring the hair up top a bit more forward to help the look and shape out. But I'm relatively pleased w/ it and happy that my edges tryna do something and that it was my same regimen, just no headband lol. I basically just tied the sides and back down w/ a half-scarf to help the shape. I'd love to find something for my edges that'll lay them down even more w/o reverting them since they're mostly natural. The cantu does a good job of molding and stretching them at night. I bought some ORS edge control, but it's still water-based so...I'll play w/ everything this weekend.

Attachments

• hair-052512-photo (1).JPG
    hair-052512-photo (1).JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 78
  • hair-052512-photo (3).JPG
    hair-052512-photo (3).JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 75
  • hair-052512-photo (4).JPG
    hair-052512-photo (4).JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 68
  • hair-052512-photo (6).JPG
    hair-052512-photo (6).JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 60
  • hair-052512-photo (7).JPG
    hair-052512-photo (7).JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 59
itismehmmkay said:
No headband yay!

I do wanna work on bring the hair up top a bit more forward to help the look and shape out. But I'm relatively pleased w/ it and happy that my edges tryna do something and that it was my same regimen, just no headband lol. I basically just tied the sides and back down w/ a half-scarf to help the shape. I'd love to find something for my edges that'll lay them down even more w/o reverting them since they're mostly natural. The cantu does a good job of molding and stretching them at night. I bought some ORS edge control, but it's still water-based so...I'll play w/ everything this weekend.

It took me FOREVER to get rid of head bands.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using LHCF

MzSwift said:
Made it back home. I'm pooped!
Here's my travel hair -- my messy puff. After this weekend, it's going back up under a wig.

I decided to travel in a puff. Of course it was bigger at the beginning of the day. This is after I had slept on it. LoL

Please come back and tell me how you made it look so perfect! Did you stretch your hair first?Did you use a regular pony-tail holder? It's ridiculously pretty

I wear my hair in twists (like the ones below) 24/7. I wash, detangle, and moisturize in twists. Only bc my hair is too much of a hassle untamed.

image-230640605.jpg

image-2706120079.jpg

My parts have been looking jacked lately so I decided to re-part my hair. So here it is untamed.

image-3537823030.jpg

image-1479417293.jpg

image-425890880.jpg

image-728379667.jpg

I am loving this thread! Here is my twist out using Naptural85's method, it poofed fairly quickly and was an afro at the end of the day.

[removed]

Last edited:
5/27/12. Me and my usual bun...47 wks post. I decided to try heat straightening using a blow dryer twice a month and I'm happy with it. Still nice and thick, no tangling and I can have more fun with buns! I double strand twisted the end of this bun and tucked it under.
picture.php

I watched another 1,000 videos on youtube and decided to attempt a twist out. The ones in front turned out quite well considering it's my 1st attempt. The back didn’t turn out so well. I guess because the parts were too big. After I undid the twists, I had no idea what to do with hair so I pinned it up a little (Pic 1 & 2) but I didn't like it so I just kept on rolling and tucking and pinning till it looked ok (pic 3) but still so frizzy:wallbash:. I left out the twist out in front.

@Victoria44, Happy Birthday!

I watched another 1,000 videos on youtube and decided to attempt a twist out. The ones in front turned out quite well considering it's my 1st attempt. The back didn’t turn out so well. I guess because the parts were too big. After I undid the twists, I had no idea what to do with hair so I pinned it up a little (Pic 1 & 2) but I didn't like it so I just kept on rolling and tucking and pinning till it looked ok (pic 3) but still so frizzy:wallbash:. I left out the twist out in front.

@Victoria44, Happy Birthday!

Look at all that hair!!!

Back