Every time I see you, you've got a new hair do!

Dannygirl

:lachen: :lachen: ...

So I'm in wal-mart and you know I'm snagging my sauve honey and milk coondtioner(had a hand full of them even though I don't need anymore and I'm in braids but I'm a PJ and who can resiste 89cent sell) and this guy comes up to me.. :look: I had walked over to pick out my Cd player since im working out and jogging... His like Not to be all up in your bunises but every time i see you you've got a new hair style...:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:
Me forgetting that like last month i had my long weave in then like two weeks ago I did the big BC now today I'm in braids.. I was little taken off guard but he asked me for my number... I was like sure (his really cute and found out his going to the same college as me so I was hyped) but it was really funny how he had noticed my hair styles so who knew men really do pay attention to us

Dannygirl said:
:lachen: :lachen: ...

So I'm in wal-mart and you know I'm snagging my sauve honey and milk coondtioner(had a hand full of them even though I don't need anymore and I'm in braids but I'm a PJ and who can resiste 89cent sell) and this guy comes up to me.. :look: I had walked over to pick out my Cd player since im working out and jogging... His like Not to be all up in your bunises but every time i see you you've got a new hair style...:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:
Me forgetting that like last month i had my long weave in then like two weeks ago I did the big BC now today I'm in braids.. I was little taken off guard but he asked me for my number... I was like sure (his really cute and found out his going to the same college as me so I was hyped) but it was really funny how he had noticed my hair styles so who knew men really do pay attention to us

When a man really likes you, he pays attention to EVERY detail.:p

lol he asked if they were my kids that i come in here with.. I was like No but they are my sister (I'm the oldest of 6) but feel like my kids :lol: he said he liked their braids also.. I love them to so many people are telling me and my mom how much they love their braids (got my mom to grow out their hair in protetive styles also) easy maintaince and they look beauttifull

tsmith said:
When a man really likes you, he pays attention to EVERY detail.:p

SO TRUE!! but how i wish that wasn't true on those days i be looking tore up. that seem to be the days you keep running into him. *sigh*

Back