What's the craziest thing you've found in your hair.....

delitefulmane

So I go to grab some lunch in the mall's food court on my lunch break. I see people looking at me and I'm just like, ":yep: I know I look good." I order my asian cuisine and sit down at one of the tables. The two ladies next to me look over, almost mortified, and point out, "You have a bug on you." I'm like where, :blush: "In your hair," they say. :sad: I am pretty sure I looked deranged trying to get it out but the scene I was causing did not matter because that bug had a death sentence! I was embarrassed and mortified. I wondered how long that bug had been chillin in my hair and why no one else told me. Hello, I had just ordered something to eat. :nono:

This is my story...

WHAT IS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU'VE FOUND IN YOUR HAIR??

A dog :lol:

My dog's paw was once caught in my hair. I was laying down on the couch watching a movie. I was wondering why he was staying so close to my head lol. I didn't realize He was stuck until I tried to get up. Ouch!! I was able to get most of my hair off, but ended up having to cut a few strands free. R.I.P. :( lol

ETA: Oh! And his little paw was fine. No doggies were hurt during the saving of mah hurr :lol:

A dog :lol:

My dog's paw was once caught in my hair. I was laying down on the couch watching a movie. I was wondering why he was staying so close to my head lol. I didn't realize He was stuck until I tried to get up. Ouch!! I was able to get most of my hair off, but ended up having to cut a few strands free. R.I.P. lol.

:lachen::lachen::lachen: Oh Em Geee!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: When I read it, I was like, a dog?? seriously!! :lachen::lachen:

Not going to read this thread. Too scared. Had a nightmare last week about live and dead bugs in my hair. Woke up terrified.

This thread title just raised my heart rate and made me feel itchy remembering it.

Not going to read this thread. Too scared. Had a nightmare last week about live and dead bugs in my hair. Woke up terrified.

This thread title just raised my heart rate and made me feel itchy remembering it.

Didn't mean to scare you but life happens. :ohwell: And after it happens, I like to be able to laugh about it. :grin:

Nail clippings. I clipped my youngest son's nails as he slept and they went flying. I guess one felt inclined to visit my crown. I found it the next day.

An earring...i got home from work and realized I had lost my earring sometime during the day, I was pissed! When I went to bed later I couldn't get comfortable because something was poking me in my head, lo and behold my 'fro had eaten my earring and it was just chilling deep in my curls lol

OMG this thread is too funny :lachen:
the only things Ive found are hairpins and cake icing

My cat really likes coconut oil, so if i use it in my hair he sometimes tries to eat my hair.... but hes never got stuck in it lol

Evidence of my coloring prowess :look: my nape was really hard... Then I realized...

Rice, yeah I was hongry.

Sent from my Exxotical iPhone using LHCF

Simply_elle said:
Evidence of my coloring prowess :look: my nape was really hard... Then I realized...

Rice, yeah I was hongry.

Sent from my Exxotical iPhone using LHCF

Wha? Coloring? I do not understand. How?

Eta: I do not want to know. Ee

Last edited:
A moth :drunk: and I was traumatized because I didn't discover it until After I'd oiled my hair. It took hours to wash it out completely :dead:

A fake nail. I looked all over for it (including in my hair) thinking I was gonna have to get a new manicure. Nope, found it when I got home. It was buried deep in there while scratching my scalp I guess. The thickness of my hair never ceases to amaze me.

thank goodness only bobby pins. But the big long ones...I can lose two or three in there for a week or so and never find them even when searching for them until I wash.

Back