Throws a brick at the walmart lady... Hahah..

I was thinking about this.. I may got to Sams club and buy by the bulk..

my girl works there maybe i can get the hoook up..:lachen: :lachen:
DISCOUNTS BABY DISCOUNTS!

Last edited:
See, that's why I've stopped using MN, and started using my sulfur mixture. I got red in the face just going thru the U-Scan checkout. For me, going through checkout lines with actual cashiers was simply out of the question:lol:

Hidden_Angel said:
So, today I'm in the store at my favorite place in the world! Wal-mart
I had my shea-butter,Oils and MN (I've been usiing it past few weeks and getting great results) she starts ringing up the MN and stares at me then politalty says.. "Honey you might want to get checked up in you've got three boxs of these things" .......

:perplexed my mouth dropped i quickly payed and walked away.. I wanted to scream at her for putting me on blast like that.. never in my life!:lachen:
This is a classic! too funny! It was none of her bus i n e ss!(sounding like the crazy lady from trading spouses the one that kept rebuking the devil)

I'm reading this thread going:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Well, at least she cares right?:lachen: Now if you ran into that guy again later on down the line oh my gosh!!!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: Sorry!!!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Hidden_Angel said:
I had my shea-butter,Oils and MN (I've been usiing it past few weeks and getting great results) she starts ringing up the MN and stares at me then politalty says.. "Honey you might want to get checked up in you've got three boxs of these things" .......

:perplexed my mouth dropped i quickly payed and walked away.. I wanted to scream at her for putting me on blast like that.. never in my life!:lachen:

Dang she did bust you out. You were right to just keep going.

that was inappropriate. It is none of her business what people buy. I cannot believe she would do that. very unprofessional.

I am just reading everyone's response. I am surprised at how many people are embarrased to buy whateva the heck they want from a store. I couldn't care less what the check out person thinks about me. I don't know and will never know that person. If the check out person does care about what I am buying out of all the people that he/she rings up in a day, that person really needs to get a life.

Lawd Jebis!!!:lachen: :lachen:

Yeah she had a lot of nerve puttin' you on FRONT STREET like that!!!:eek:

But you handled it very nicely! I know I would have been in SHOCK!!:shocked:

That's why I order MN in bulk from Ebay.

No muss, no fuss!

Hidden_Angel said:

I don't mean to laugh...but this is some funny shyt. I almost choked on my coffee...oh gosh...I can just hear one of them old women saying this:lachen::lachen:...was there some in line behind you????

deontaer said:
I don't mean to laugh...but this is some funny shyt. I almost choked on my coffee...oh gosh...I can just hear one of them old women saying this:lachen::lachen:...was there some in line behind you????

no, there was no one behide me but there was a hot guy in the other line stareing at me hard like.... is she a dude?! why she got Neojock itch in her hand?!

marie170 said:
Did you have MN or Monistat? MN can be used for other stuff besides coochie afflictions:lol:

Where da hell do you come up with these phrases?:lachen: :lachen:Coochie afflictions:eek: Claude help me now!!!!!:lachen: :lachen:

I thought MN was the abbreviation for Monistat:confused: What is MN?
It sounds like what she was buying was for that mix w/the neosporin, Athletes foot cream and arthritis cream for rapid hair growth. Somebody clue me in pretty puleeeze:look:

HoneyDew said:
I am just reading everyone's response. I am surprised at how many people are embarrased to buy whateva the heck they want from a store. I couldn't care less what the check out person thinks about me. I don't know and will never know that person. If the check out person does care about what I am buying out of all the people that he/she rings up in a day, that person really needs to get a life.

I agree. Even though she thought she was looking out for you its really unprofessional for her to do that.Once I bought like 7 bottles of suave milk and honey at one time and the cashir was like "You sure you want all this at once" and I was like "Are you paying for it or am I?" The nerve of people.:mad:

Hidden_Angel said:
no, there was no one behide me but there was a hot guy in the other line stareing at me hard like.... is she a dude?! why she got Neojock itch in her hand?!

He was probably like "damn...she has an itchy jock AND horrendous yeast infection at the same time..she must be a hermaphrodite:eek::eek::eek:!!!??? HAHAHAHA!!!! Don't you just hate people sometimes.

firecracker said:
Where da hell do you come up with these phrases?:lachen: :lachen:Coochie afflictions:eek: Claude help me now!!!!!:lachen: :lachen:

I thought MN was the abbreviation for Monistat:confused: What is MN?
It sounds like what she was buying was for that mix w/the neosporin, Athletes foot cream and arthritis cream for rapid hair growth. Somebody clue me in pretty puleeeze:look:

hahahahahaa...MN stands for miconazole nitrate which is an ingredient in Monistat but it is in other stuff too like the Neosporin.

:lachen: :lachen: sorry but that was funny! i would have been so embarrassed!!:lachen: :lachen: why are people always trying to be all familiar, that was none of here business. just ring and bag it...:lachen: :lachen:

Back