Ever used a product so good...you didn't want to

sterry

Ever used a product so good...you didn\'t want to

Ever used a product so good you didn't want to share it.
Well I am going to confess mine.

For those of you who know I buy my hair care products from Indousplaza.com
I use the Vatika Hair oil, Jasmine Oil, Sesame oil, but here is the latest.
With my scalp massages I have average about an inch a month. With some set backs from being to tired or not enough time.
But here is the latest, http://www.indousplaza.com/data/products/beauty/o_details.asp?ProdID=6196
This product has strengthen my hair and reformed it to the fullest! It is a vitamin H therapy which is pure Biotin.
This product is pure Keratin, Biotin and other ingredients.
(Sorry I am at my office and don't have the bottle to give all the ingredients)
If you suffer from breakage, hair loss, fragile dry hair.
This is great. Only to be used on scalp. It does make hair hard if you use on hair. It comes in a clear liquid form with very little smell. And I mean very little smell.
You use it three times a week with deep massage. No rinse out. It makes your hair HORSETAIL STRONG!!
So my secret is out.
Please don't buy this product. I just thought I would tell you all. But this is for me!
laugh.gif
I hadn't plan on sharing!
grin.gif

Re: Ever used a product so good...you didn\'t want to

Have you noticed any accelerated growth.
BTW, you are funny
rofl.gif

Thanks for sharing...for those in hair therapy like me... I need all the info I can get. Thanks, I MAY not buy it but I will take a look.
smile.gif

Sterry,

How long have you used this product?

Aww man STERRY.. and its inexpensive too... I am really trying to rebuke my card right now and not whip it out and buy... Please yall gimme the stregnth..

OK Sterry...how EXACTLY do you use it? Just on the scalp and it helps new growth remain strong?

Do you use it with wet or dry hair?

Isn't that sweet Sterry. Thank you for sharing. And this is for holdin' back on us:
spank.gif
spank.gif
spank.gif
spank.gif

Oops forgot to add the beatdown graemlin.

CH you know I have issues and this sounds like it can work
frown.gif

Sterry, is this only avail. online (that u know of). There is a Hindu girl at my job and she's rather nice (her aunt is supposed to bring me some jewelry from India when she comes) and I wonder if she knows any stores I can check out but for some reason I would feel "funny" asking her
frown.gif

Thanks for sharing this Sterry. Horsetail strong! That's very good to know.
smile.gif

thanks for sharing. now your hair will grow super duper strong and long since you've shared your secret.
sekret.gif

Hey ladies,

I have been using this for a week three times a day.
Massaging scalp for 5 mins.
Though I have not noticed any new hair growth spurts, I have noticed INTENSE STRENGTH!
I mean extra thickness. Also I have not pressed my hair or applied heat in over a year. But I decided too since I was trying this new product and the press came out very nice and thick.
I purchase this only on line. It quarantees noticable improvement and strength in 45 days.

You can use this product on wet or dry scalp with massage.
I put mine in a spray bottle for easier application.
I apply once in the morning and once during bed time,

my pc is not working now, so I cant see the link, I will have to wait till later, thanks for sharing, I hope the product is availble offline,

In New York huh ...so who wants to come with me tonight and check it out
frown.gif
Its either that, or go to the salon for a wash and set
smile.gif

Great idea to bump this. I would also like to hear updates from folks who have continued to use this regularly........?

whats bump again???
i keep forgetting
also, do you guys feel like its too much
i have mtg and surge alternating
is it too much to keep adding these "juices" to the scalp??

sterry said:
Ever used a product so good you didn't want to share it.
Well I am going to confess mine.

For those of you who know I buy my hair care products from Indousplaza.com
I use the Vatika Hair oil, Jasmine Oil, Sesame oil, but here is the latest.
With my scalp massages I have average about an inch a month. With some set backs from being to tired or not enough time.
But here is the latest, http://www.indousplaza.com/data/products/beauty/o_details.asp?ProdID=6196
This product has strengthen my hair and reformed it to the fullest! It is a vitamin H therapy which is pure Biotin.
This product is pure Keratin, Biotin and other ingredients.
(Sorry I am at my office and don't have the bottle to give all the ingredients)
If you suffer from breakage, hair loss, fragile dry hair.
This is great. Only to be used on scalp. It does make hair hard if you use on hair. It comes in a clear liquid form with very little smell. And I mean very little smell.
You use it three times a week with deep massage. No rinse out. It makes your hair HORSETAIL STRONG!!
So my secret is out.
Please don't buy this product. I just thought I would tell you all. But this is for me!
laugh.gif
I hadn't plan on sharing!
grin.gif

It does look good and it is very cheap. If it were not for the fact my live-in boyfriend goes through all the debit and credit card statements with a fine tooth comb I get it right now but' considering I just ordered 50 bucks of sedal, and 40 bucks of jane carter stuff just last week that I haven't told him about I think I should hold off.

EbonyPerez said:
whats bump again???
i keep forgetting
also, do you guys feel like its too much
i have mtg and surge alternating
is it too much to keep adding these "juices" to the scalp??
I don't think its too much. I use both of them daily, and have been reaping great results, hairgrowth and zero shedding. Although I THINK I can live without Surge but MTG is definetly a keeper IMO...:)

thanks for bumping this ladies! when I first read this thread last year I put this on my to try list but never actually got around to trying it. I will pick up this along w/vatika oil for my pre poo.

Has anyone else tried this? This sounds very interesting but I want to know if anyone else has had such good results using it.

Have you tried Boundless tresses or Vatika Oil if so do you like this better?? What happens if you get it on your hair while messaging it in the scalp?? (Will I still be able to wrap)

Back