Ever Had A Chance Encounter With An Ex And It..

Happened in college to me. He had graduated the year before. Came back for the Spring Fling. He had a new girlfriend but I couldn't stand her. We stayed up most of the night doing very very intense things. Lol. Saw him a few more times that summer then remembered why we parted ways. We are both married now to other people but there's always a little small attraction buried deep deep down when we run into each other.

Love both songs :lachen: Listening to the first song while watching these guys dance:lachen:
Green Light:lachen:
1kb5y8.gif

Happened in college to me. He had graduated the year before. Came back for the Spring Fling. He had a new girlfriend but I couldn't stand her. We stayed up most of the night doing very very intense things. Lol. Saw him a few more times that summer then remembered why we parted ways. We are both married now to other people but there's always a little small attraction buried deep deep down when we run into each other.

It sounds like a great experience and you both moved on with your lives but have that wondeful memory.

Nope! Exes are exes for a reason. If I ever have the bad luck to meet one I turn around and walk away. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

I normally would agree with you but in this instance I feel it's different. I have a daughter and he wanted to marry me. I would have said yes to marriage if my daughter's father wasn't in her life and they weren't as close as they were. Because of his career at the time it would have involved me picking my daughter up and moving all the way to the west coast. We were in VA. Her and her father were/are so tight, I felt that I could not have done that her so I didn't.

You are a wonderful mother. I wish more people thought like this. God is good
I normally would agree with you but in this instance I feel it's different. I have a daughter and he wanted to marry me. I would have said yes to marriage if my daughter's father wasn't in her life and they weren't as close as they were. Because of his career at the time it would have involved me picking my daughter up and moving all the way to the west coast. We were in VA. Her and her father were/are so tight, I felt that I could not have done that her so I didn't.

Thank you so much. I told my daughter about this maybe a yr ago. She was moved to tears. Her father and I split up when she was 14 and I was dealing with this man for 2 yrs while she still lived at home and she never even knew that he existed.

What happened after?
No more chance it will still work out now?
I just love a happy ending...

I like Ro James but those videos are garbage. The first one had potential but it lacked sensuality. The second one... meh. Trap star Prince is right. Or someone other celeb. Light skin D'Angelo wanna be, maybe? Ionno. I still like Ro but my imagination is better than those videos.

Thank you so much. I told my daughter about this maybe a yr ago. She was moved to tears. Her father and I split up when she was 14 and I was dealing with this man for 2 yrs while she still lived at home and she never even knew that he existed.
I also wanna know if there's a chance for a future. Your daughter doesn't appear to be a factor and you and the guy are clearly in contact so.... what's going on?

I also wanna know if there's a chance for a future. Your daughter doesn't appear to be a factor and you and the guy are clearly in contact so.... what's going on?

We have been spending some time together, getting reacquainted. Things are going well, he really is a good man. He says he would like to be married to me. I have no desire to be married to anyone... ever. He says he understands but a part of me says he does for the moment but over time that will change. I am not going to change my mind so that may eventually be an issue. If he is looking for a wife, I don't want him wasting time with me. He says he wants to be with me and nothing else matters. It does matter and it needs to be discussed.

@Thump Why do you feel the way you do about getting married again? And why are you certain you won't change your mind?
I have never been married, by choice. I am a high level introvert and sometimes I need to be alone for periods of time. It may be a week or two or it may be longer. As long as I know you are alright then I don't really need to talk to you. You can't take a time out in a marriage and I need those timeouts. It may be selfish but it's works for me and I am willing to accept the consequences of it. Men say they can deal with it but they can't because they want to be all up under me and I'm good for 2 or 3 days and then I'm looking at you like why you still here breathing and stuff :lachen: I just don't need you in another room, I need you out of my house.

I have never been married, by choice. I am a high level introvert and sometimes I need to be alone for periods of time. It may be a week or two or it may be longer. As long as I know you are alright then I don't really need to talk to you. You can't take a time out in a marriage and I need those timeouts. It may be selfish but it's works for me and I am willing to accept the consequences of it. Men say they can deal with it but they can't because they want to be all up under me and I'm good for 2 or 3 days and then I'm looking at you like why you still here breathing and stuff :lachen: I just don't need you in another room, I need you out of my house.
Got it. So you wouldn't have married him before even if the relationship with your daughter and her father wasn't an issue?

Got it. So you wouldn't have married him before even if the relationship with your daughter and her father wasn't an issue?

I probably would have said yes because I didn't really know what I know about myself back then. It would have a mistake and not fair to him or my daughter. I glad that I didn't.

Back