Enso Naturals

I love Enso and am actually dc'ing with the Cacao Curl Treatment right now. :grin:

Shipping is fast, plus it's free for orders over 50 bucks. Looove free shipping.

I've tried the pudding, gel, hair milk, leave-in, dc and lemongrass moisture spritz. None of them have let me down. The gel has replaced Eco Styler, it's so awesome. The pudding made my girls' twists beautiful. All of the products are money very well spent. :yep:

When I use up all of my other products, I plan on using Enso and Bear Fruit Hair exclusively. These two lines have cured my pj ways. :cloud9:

I love Enso and am actually dc'ing with the Cacao Curl Treatment right now. :grin:

Shipping is fast, plus it's free for orders over 50 bucks. Looove free shipping.

I've tried the pudding, gel, hair milk, leave-in, dc and lemongrass moisture spritz. None of them have let me down. The gel has replaced Eco Styler, it's so awesome. The pudding made my girls' twists beautiful. All of the products are money very well spent. :yep:

When I use up all of my other products, I plan on using Enso and Bear Fruit Hair exclusively. These two lines have cured my pj ways. :cloud9:

The marshmallow twsitng pudding is the bomb!:yep:
Soft, moisturized twists with a nice hold. I have not experience flakiness, dryness and it is compatible with different leavie-ins! I love it...:drunk:

tiffers, too bad I can't add .gifs or use the thanks button from this phone. I am so giving you the shocked face right now. Honestly, I am hoping that Enso products help my hair and eventually of use it exclusively.

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

too bad I can't add .gifs or use the thanks button from this phone. I am so giving you the shocked face right now. Honestly, I am hoping that Enso products help my hair and eventually of use it exclusively.

:lachen: IKR?!

I never thought I'd see the day. I honestly have no desire to try anything else... well, except Supergirl's line. But that doesn't count, cuz when I buy her stuff, it'll be because I'm supporting a fellow cousin. :giggle:

so far i really like the cacao deep conditioner, aloe & marshmallow lotion and the horsetail and aloe curl quenching cream. ive only tried the curl quenching cream once on dry hair but i instantly feel in love because nothing makes my hair feel soft when its dry except shea butter. but this did. i normally dont care about moisturizing dry hair because if i use a good leave in on wet hair my hair will stay soft and moisturized for up to 5 days at a time. but it would be nice to have something on hand that can moisturize dry hair if need be. and this seems to work. the first few ingredients are oils and water lol which reminds me of qhemet heavy cream and im not surprised its working.
and the smell is to die for:lick:

Love the flaxseed protective mist.
The moisture mist is ok.
Love the blue malva lotion.
The honey pomade isnt anything special and neither is the deep conditioner.
The softening serum is meh...def wont repurchase this.

I also have the hair butter, hibiscus leave in, aloe milk and buttercream but I havent used them enough to past judgement.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Prevail

They also have the fastest shipping of any of the homemade companies that I've tried. I don't have to wait 31 days, like I did with another company :perplexed.

So Far I like everything I've tried:

Sweet Agave Nectar & Flaxseed Spritz
Olive & Honey Hydrating Butter
Cacao Deep Conditioning Curl Recovery
Marshmallow & Moss Serum
Blue Malva Hair Lotion

The things I have but haven't tried:

Sea Buckthorn & Horsetail Daily & SBH Deep Conditioner
Green Tea Cleanser *on the way*
Milk & Honey *on the way*
Sweet Honey & Olive Pomade *on the way*

Will try in the future:

Hibiscus Leave-In
*New Cleansing Conditioners when they launch them*

I have used the :
Cacao Deep Conditioning Curl Recovery- not impressed, made my hair feel rubbery and didnt leave it detangled or soft

Blue Malva Hair Lotion- felt good the first few days i used it, but its pretty heavy and made my hair feel greasy after a while.

Hibiscus Leave-In- absolutely nothing special about this for my hair, midway through applying i decided to use my trusted darcy's leave in instead

Marshmallow root twisting pudding- I actually like this a lot. I usually hate gel, but this product gives soft hold without the crunchy hair

I love Enso, the olive butter, milk buttercream and serum. Like Coffe said the shipping is fastest i ever had.

When I was on sabbatical:lol: from my hair boards, I had my Pjism firmly in check....Within 2 weeks of being back, I felt the itch--AND SCRATCHED!!!

I just placed 70 dollar order with Enso after spending 100 bucks last week on a few others. I should feel like :wallbash: :nono: :whip: but I really feel like :creatures:yay::woot:

So Far I like everything I've tried:

Sweet Agave Nectar & Flaxseed Spritz
Olive & Honey Hydrating Butter
Cacao Deep Conditioning Curl Recovery
Marshmallow & Moss Serum
Blue Malva Hair Lotion

The things I have but haven't tried:

Sea Buckthorn & Horsetail Daily & SBH Deep Conditioner
Green Tea Cleanser *on the way*
Milk & Honey *on the way*
Sweet Honey & Olive Pomade *on the way*

Will try in the future:

Hibiscus Leave-In
*New Cleansing Conditioners when they launch them*

IDare, you must be slipping, the cleansing conditioners are already available. I placed an order on Monday for the following:

Green Tea & Aloe Daily Cleansing Conditioner

Moroccan Argan & Aloe Moisturizing Shampoo

Girl, I know it's hard to keep up with all the places you order from :lachen:. They were also discounted :lachen:.

Thank you so much for starting this thread, OP. No lie, I came into this part of the forum to do a search on Enso Naturals. I was pleasantly surprised to see that a brand new thread has been created and is currently active. :yep:

Ok I can't believe you said that, nothing yet has been able to hold my curls and keep frizz away like eco styler but you say this works alone without any other hair gel? How about really hot high humidity days?
TIA

Lucia Yes! No other gels are needed. The only thing that's in my hair when I use this gel is a moisturizer.

I thought Eco Styler would be my go-to gel for the rest of my life, but now my big ol' tub is sitting in the pj graveyard and I have no plans on using it again. :shocked:

It defines and holds better than Eco Styler and my hair also doesn't shrink as much when I use the Enso gel. I live in Oklahoma, where the humidity can get pretty outrageous, especially in the summer. But I've gotten absolutely no frizz. The style holds alllll day. I even got rained on and there was no frizz!

I haven't posted on this board is so long...hey everybody!

Please don't break out the popcorn :pop: for me reviving this thread..it's not what you think! LOL

I know this is a topic (or this company) is one that has been put to bed a LONG time ago (for obvious reasons) :grin: but their Marshmallow Twisting Pudding was the best styling gel I EVER used on my hair. I've never gotten results like that before.

Just revived this post to say that I will be trying to make my own version of it since I've yet to find anything comparable.

Has anyone else found anything that works like it or tried making their own?

Clawd. I still 'mourn' for Enso Naturals. :sad:

Nothing but love for this Product Line.

I still have several things I'm using 'sparingly' because I don't have back-ups for any of it and once it's gone it's gone. *sobs*

Sorry brownbean96 I'm Relaxed so I've never tried the Twisting Pudding. But I'm certain, based on everything else I had/loved/tried...I'm sure it was good.

*pours out some creme rinse for enso*:nono:

Y'all know Enso will be back with a new name by the fall right? Just keep your eyes open. I am sure lessons were finally(?) learned. Just make sure you buy early and stock up while the gettins good.

My hair & scalp loved the anti breakage cream...I had zero hair fall..0!

*I miss it...

Happy Hair Growing!

I truly loved everything from this line!!! Grrr I was SO mad at all of that drama. Some wench was like I should take down my video review because of all of that...I told her what finger she could go sit on.

Dang I'm still mad!

I haven't posted on this board is so long...hey everybody!

Please don't break out the popcorn :pop: for me reviving this thread..it's not what you think! LOL

I know this is a topic (or this company) is one that has been put to bed a LONG time ago (for obvious reasons) :grin: but their Marshmallow Twisting Pudding was the best styling gel I EVER used on my hair. I've never gotten results like that before.

Just revived this post to say that I will be trying to make my own version of it since I've yet to find anything comparable.

Has anyone else found anything that works like it or tried making their own?

brownbean96

Did you compare the ingredients of the marshmallow twisting pudding to any bulk bases? If Enso used bases for her products you might be able to find a match.

Back