Enso Naturals

I tried to match some of the products, and couldn't come up with any bases. I'll try searching again.

I never purchased, thinking i had time :ohwell:

I wonder if Enso will sneak back in the game under a new name.

Last edited:
Lita

The Green Tea Cleansing was my absolute Favorite Cleansing Conditioner Bar-None.

I just loved everything I had.

I had no issue with them. Period.

I had a nice Stash, but Sold & Swapped & gave away quite a bit because I thought they'd be readily available. :ohwell:

Lesson Learned.:nono:

Lita

The Green Tea Cleansing was my absolute Favorite Cleansing Conditioner Bar-None.

I just loved everything I had.

I had no issue with them. Period.

I had a nice Stash, but Sold & Swapped & gave away quite a bit because I thought they'd be readily available. :ohwell:

Lesson Learned.:nono:

IDareT'sHair I know...Everything I've tried from them...My hair loved..
*I have a little of the marshmallow left..just a little..

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

I have 2 DC'er left/ About 2 Lotions, 2 Hair Cremes and 1 Cleansing Conditioner (unopened).

I have about 2 ounces of Sweet Agave Nectar Spritz.

I wish I had another Marshmallow Serum.

Top Ingredients:

• Marshmallow Root is a highly medicinal herb that contains an abundance of mucilage, which in turn provides “slip” that helps to manage, condition and detangle thick, curly hair. This herb is also high in plant proteins which nourishes your scalp promoting healthy hair growth and luster.
  • Argan Oil is an amazing moisturizer for coarse, kinky hair, as it helps with moisture retention. Argan Oil also protects the hair from damaging free radicals thanks to the abundance of antioxidants it contains.
  • Silk Amino Acids fights frizz by smoothing the cuticle, leaving hair silky, smooth, and free of frizz. Silk Amino Acids also provides curly hair a much needed moisture boost while also enhancing sheen!
  • Shea & Cocoa Butter protects, hydrates and nourishes your hair.
  • Avocado Oil provides a moisture boost for extremely dry hair.
  • Rice Bran Oil helps protect your hair from UV damage, while penetrating deep into the hair shaft delivering nutrients and hydration to parched curls.
  • Virgin Coconut Oil nourishes hair at the follicle helping to strengthen the hair shaft, impart moisture and encourage growth

Bumping...

I haven't had the chance to buy the ingredients to make...such is life. Will do one day soon though.

However, I found something that looks interesting that may give similar results.

http://koilsbynature.com/products.php?product=Soothing-Herbal-Curl-Defining-Peppermint-Gel

_dsc0920__74617_zoom.jpg

Ingredients: Herb infused distilled water infused, aloe vera juice, Shea oil, grapeseed oil, macadamia nut oil, *Jamaican Black Castor Oil, carbomer,*organic marshmallow root,*organic slippery elm bark, *Jamaican Black Castor Oil, potassium sorbate, willows bark, lemon & peppermint essential oils, citric acid.

I believe that the marshmallow root is the key ingredient - that gel - that gives the product the soft hold that I love.

Anyone heard of this line? The reviews were positive. Seems like the results would be similar to the Enso's product.
Product Reviews

1. Wish I could rate higher
    IcoRating5.gif

Posted by Ashley on 10th May 2012
    This gel is crazy!!! I got some randomly when I went to the Natural is not a fad event and I have SUPER thick 4c hair with a could other textures mixed in and I did a side puff ponytail and it slicked my hair down (even the baby hairs) all day! I dont thing my ponytail has ever looked that amazing. I like that it wasn't all hard and easy to get out and didn't flake at all. JUst ordered a bigger size because I'm going to need it :)
  2. Awesome!
    IcoRating5.gif

Posted by NaturallyNita on 2nd Dec 2011
    I love, love this gel. I used it on my 4b/4c hair to do a twist out. A little truly goes a long way. Today is day 6 and it is still super defined, my hair is soft, has movement & gets fuller each day. I can honestly say this week has been an awesome hair week! Did I mention that I love this gel? Thank you!

I'm going to purchase and give it a try.

Last edited:
Dang, I thought this was an update to say that the products are back on the market.
I purchased products about a month before the fallout & must say her products were all that & some. I am almost out of the marshmallow twisting pudding & would love to be able to get my hands on more.

*sigh* I really don't care about her crooked past. It sounds like her products were on a holy grail type level. This is agitating..ugh...Come back thief and bless those of us who were less fortunate to get in before you saw nothing but dollar signs and future shopping sprees.

*Shakes fist to the heavens*

*sigh* I really don't care about her crooked past. It sounds like her products were on a holy grail type level. This is agitating..ugh...Come back thief and bless those of us who were less fortunate to get in before you saw nothing but dollar signs and future shopping sprees.

*Shakes fist to the heavens*

:lol: :lol:
I'm just going to start scrolling past your posts really quickly because you say some insane ****!!!:lachen:
I love your slight imbalance though:look:

:lol: :lol:
I'm just going to start scrolling past your posts really quickly because you say some insane ****!!!:lachen:
I love your slight imbalance though:look:

:grin:
3. Compliment Sandwich 12 up, 5 down
The use of strategically placed compliments to buffer an otherwise abrasive remark. These compliments should surround the unpleasant remark, preventing the recipient of the compliment sandwich from becoming insulted.

:lachen:

CurlsOnFire23

Her products were really great.:lick:

She had 'frequent' Sales, her shipping was fast and (for me) she provided excellent Customer Service.

I still have not found a Cleansing Conditioner that beats her "Green Tea" Cleansing Conditioner. It was thebomb.com:grin:

I still have several products left in my Stash. Still holding on.

I have the Sea Buckthorn & Nettle (or Horsetail DC'er) left. 1 8 ounce Green Tea Cleansing Conditioner, the Cacao DC'er and a couple of stylers.

I'm jealous! That all sounds amazing!! I really hope she does come back:sad:

such a shame..:nono:

@CurlsOnFire23

Her products were really great.:lick:

She had 'frequent' Sales, her shipping was fast and (for me) she provided excellent Customer Service.

I still have not found a Cleansing Conditioner that beats her "Green Tea" Cleansing Conditioner. It was thebomb.com:grin:

I still have several products left in my Stash. Still holding on.

I have the Sea Buckthorn & Nettle (or Horsetail DC'er) left. 1 8 ounce Green Tea Cleansing Conditioner, the Cacao DC'er and a couple of stylers.

I'm just playing devils advocate here because I was not aware of or involved in any of this mess. But if her products were SOOOO good wouldn't she still be around? Wouldn't her buyers make sure she was around?

Dang, I thought this was an update to say that the products are back on the market.
I purchased products about a month before the fallout & must say her products were all that & some. I am almost out of the marshmallow twisting pudding & would love to be able to get my hands on more.

Sorry to disappoint you but I was just curious about the company so I googled Enso Naturals and nothing came up.

I guess Moptop really was behind the company :perplexed

I'm just playing devils advocate here because I was not aware of or involved in any of this mess. But if her products were SOOOO good wouldn't she still be around? Wouldn't her buyers make sure she was around?
She basically got ran out of town. I echo what a lot have said up thread. Enso's products were fantastic (too many favorites to list) and worked amazingly well. I still have a few products that I'm using up slooooowly.. Enso never done me wrong or stole my money. Her customer service was on point and her prices were reasonable. No shame in saying that I would have bought again and again if Enso was still in business. My one regret was that I didn't see the drama coming otherwise I would have stocked up. Sigh...a damn shame 'tis all.

If I were Enso Naturals, I would have released my, "That ain't me" statement and would have continued business as usual. Even though there were like 5,000 possible clues pointing to the fact that it was MopTop, unless somebody actually had video footage of her in a kitchen wearing an Enso Naturals shirt, holding vials marked "Enso Naturals", while mixing product, then nobody had a 100% smoking gun... Just a 99% smoking gun LoL. Anyway, I would have enlisted assistance from a couple friends to moderate the Enso Naturals Facebook Page for damage control, and I still would have kept churning products because people were still buying and willing to buy. That's just me though.

how pray tell would they do that??

Since she seemed to be SUCH a scammer, I figured her products were recreations of other known products. I bet you all could figure out how to copy them too...

I miss Enso. Those were some excellent products. I would damn sure buy more if she came back. :look:

I am ashamed to say, I am so glad she is back. I loved her style and overall vibe. I never bought anything from her, but if she comes back I will try some of her products.

Back