Engagement Photo Ideas

blksndrlla

I love looking at engagement photos and have often tried to imagine what mine will be like, but I apparently have lost all of my creative juices.

So, did you come up with the location, poses, outfits...etc. for your shoot or did you just do what your photographer said? How did you get your personality to shine through?

My SO's contribution has been..."We should take some in the bed. Not naked, but under the sheets showing some shoulder." or "We should take them in bathing suits so people can hate."

My response was, "Have fun giving that to my father, your mother and preacher."

We aren't engaged yet, but I know it is coming soon. I will have limited time to plan the wedding. (I am a full-time professional student and we live in in separate states) I am trying to do as much planning ahead of time. (Yeah, I would so like to do it the traditional way, but yeah...)

I just scheduled our session. We will either take them downtown by our river...or at a local park/garden. I want action shots....candid.

Attire: I think we would dress like we normally would if we were going somewhere...whether it be a game, party or dinner. I will likely do a nice dress (day dress) and a casual look with jeans and a cute top.

We will not match or coordinate with our wedding colors. Our photos will be a reflection of US as a couple.

Beautiful pictures Sade! I remember when you met your hubby! Congratulations...You two are a beautiful couple

We will not match or coordinate with our wedding colors. Our photos will be a reflection of US as a couple.

Beautiful pictures Sade! I remember when you met your hubby! Congratulations...You two are a beautiful couple

Thanks lady! How are you?! Congrats to you too!

We are taking ours next weekend. We're taking them all outdoors at either parks or the local university that has very nice buildings and landscaping. We are going to match are clothes to each other. Other than that we don't have a plan. I'll give an update next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

We are taking ours in 2 weeks. We plan to take them outside at the tidal basin in Washington DC right before the Cherry Blossoms peak.

MrsS...Love love al the links! Tunji shot one of my childhood friend's wedding. He is amazing!

Back