End of the year comparison's post here..

ETA: ^^^^Here is Kgard's pic!^^^^

ry%3D400

WOW!!!! I just drool when I see your hair, sis!! AWESOME progress, Kgard!!

Last edited:
kgard your hair looks great.
and caribgirl you came a long way in a year your ponytail in that bottom pic is the business.

Wow...beautiful progress

ETA: Just stalked your fotki and your hair is gorgeous...so thick and healthy

ETA: ^^^^Here is Kgard's pic!^^^^

ry%3D400

WOW!!!! I just drool when I see your hair, sis!! AWESOME progress, Kgard!!

Last edited:
Kgard, your hair is beautiful! Keep up the good work!:clap: Caribgirl, you have made so much progress! It looks so thick and healthy, you're an inspiration! Keep up the good work. :wave: to my fellow Floridians.

I hope my hair looks as good next year.:look:

Thanks everyone :)

I guess my title was confusing. I was hoping everyone could post their end of the year progress in this thread.

DSC01043-1.jpg
December 6. 2007
DSC02930-1.jpg
December 6. 2008

My ends look better in the first pic, but I was trying to maintain some length so I eased up on getting trims. Still transitioning (1 year strong)

Last edited:
DSC01043-1.jpg
December 6. 2007
DSC02930-1.jpg
December 6. 2008

My ends look better in the first pic, but I was trying to maintain some length so I eased up on getting trims. Still transitioning (1 year strong)

Your hair looks so lovely! Very nice growth and congrats on your 1 yr of transitioning :yep:!!

First of all let me say, kgard7777 you have my dream hair :yep:, it is awesome, love your thickness, very nice...:grin:

I don’t have a pics (length comparison) from January :ohwell: so I have to use one from March vs. November. On the first pic, hair is somewhat straight, the second is a finger combed roller set. The pics are not the best, sorry :perplexed:

08comp1.jpg

08comp2.jpg

Here are my frontal comparison pics from early January 2008 to late November 2008 (almost a year, but not quite, lol.) In the January pic my hair is freshly relaxed. In the November pic my hair is flat ironed and almost 3 months post relaxer.

Last edited:
My comparison pic is in my siggy below.
I only got 3.5" from Dec 07 to Dec 08. My ends were so tangled/knotted that I had to chop off about 1.5-2"

Last edited:
Back