End of the year comparison's post here..

Everyone is making such great progress! Keep up the great work!

Here are my pics...

Dec 2007
Hair-Back1_12-7-1.jpg

Dec 2008
Nov2008-2.jpg

Thanks nakialovesshoes! I didn't realize how much it had grown until I did the side by side comparison. I'm really happy with the progress I'm making. APL and BSL here I come in 2009!

Not much:ohwell: but here goes...

I feel as if your "upside down V shape" comes from being able to see the front and sides of your hair, but not the back. You might want to have the person that does your hair pay extra close attention to that area.
Try moisturizing it first when you get ready to do your hair.

Great progress wannebelong!

Sapphire74 - Here's my reggie:
Wash & DC once a week
Currently I blowdry and flatiron once a week but will start rollersetting in 2009
Moisturize every 2 - 3 days
Protective styles everyday - bun (during the week) or ponytail (weekends)
Relax every 12 weeks

Traycee- First, your hair is lovely. I'm always looking at your blog. I saw your Anniversary video, you did a good job with documenting your progress. I'm truly a fan.

Secondly, How much growth do you get a month?

Traycee- First, your hair is lovely. I'm always looking at your blog. I saw your Anniversary video, you did a good job with documenting your progress. I'm truly a fan.

Secondly, How much growth do you get a month?

Thanks Romey....I would say it averages about to 1 inch a month

Wow, ladies. Great progress!!!!

*Wannabelong, we started at the same length and now brushing SL. Woohoo! I'll be keeping my eye on you in '09.

I'll post my year progress on X-mas day.

This is my one year comparison picture. In the first picture I was barely shoulder length - that picture was taken in January 08. The second picture is actually Thanksgiving Day not Dec (oops). I'm praying for waist length in 09.

January2008.jpg

This is my one year comparison picture. In the first picture I was barely shoulder length - that picture was taken in January 08. The second picture is actually Thanksgiving Day not Dec (oops). I'm praying for waist length in 09.

January2008.jpg

wow! your hair got thick and long :yep:

First of all let me say, kgard7777 you have my dream hair :yep:, it is awesome, love your thickness, very nice...:grin:

I don’t have a pics (length comparison) from January :ohwell: so I have to use one from March vs. November. On the first pic, hair is somewhat straight, the second is a finger combed roller set. The pics are not the best, sorry :perplexed:

08comp1.jpg

08comp2.jpg

Great length and progress :).

Back