A few pics of my natural hair

Oohwee, that 2nd picture of your twists is so gorgeous, you made me want to rush to the bathroom and do a set. I'm not going to :look: but yours are just fabulous!

Ummm...

Go on, do it :look: :poke::poke::look:

I would love to see how mini twists look on your length (Yes, i'm being somewhat selfish, i just wanna see what my twists might look like when they're all grown up :grin:)

I always have loved your signature picture because it reminds me of my dd2's hair. You're doing a great job. Excellent example of keeping it simple.

I love your hair! Thanks for the reggie. I hope to retain all my inches this year. Do you use any growth aids (topical or internal).?

I love your hair! Thanks for the reggie. I hope to retain all my inches this year. Do you use any growth aids (topical or internal).?

Nope, no growth aides. I don't really believe in that stuff :look:

I do drink lots of water everyday though and i exercise (sometimes :lol:)...but i do that just for the overall health of my body. I think for me the biggest thing is that i dont really 'do' anything to my hair for long periods of time.

Your hair is VERY pretty!!! Congrats on your progress. I had so much fun w/my hair when it was your current length.

Back