End of Summer '08 Waist Length Challenge 1st Reveal!!!

MariposaSexyGirl

Hey Ladies, we are half way through our challenge. Post your pictures here!!! Downloading mine right now.:grin:

By the way this is for the whole week not just one day.

Last edited:
I will post mine when I get back home. I only gained a half inch though. I am going to step it up for the next 12 weeks. That will take me to my anniversary. Q

Ok here or mine. One of the beginning of my challenge. One now. Oh and one bling shot to shw yall that my hair does in fact shine:look:. In the last pictue you can see the color of my hair. My color(some kind of red) is growing out so I tried to use the darkest brown rinse.According to my non color treated part it only last for one wash because my hair is back regular brown now :ohwell:. I want darker hair:sad:. Anyways enjoy!

Well this one I had to add to the page. Just my bling shot.

new1s018-vi.jpg

Last edited:
ok I put mine in the other thread, but here i is again........

BTW: that is not my waist, I need about 3 full inches until I hit waist.

Attachments

• tenjoysprogress3.JPG
    tenjoysprogress3.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:
cute pics ladies.

i have to wash and blow dry my hair and my daughter's hair after i finish my homework. i'll post later today or tomorrow.

Dont you think it would be just a little weird if my belly button was up that high :lachen::lachen:. The black line is where my waist is!

Oh I forgot the belly button. I forgot your not that short. Yeah that would be retarded. No offense to people who do have belly buttons that are high :look:

Well, I'm not savvy enough to post them on here. I can't quite figure out how to get a pic on here.:ohwell: So, if any of you ladies have a fotki, I have pics there.

This thread makes me green with envy.:perplexed

Congrats on all the progress.

Ten I had no idea your hair was that long..now I hate you even more.:ohwell::nono:

Nice thread.

tenjoy,

When are you going to transition?

:lol:

You know I'm just messin' with you.

I think.

:look:

:blush::blush: I will not cross over! I will never find a man being natural! :lachen:

Besides thats what the natchuls do, lure you over then get you to BC , smdh

Last edited:
Well, I'm not savvy enough to post them on here. I can't quite figure out how to get a pic on here.:ohwell: So, if any of you ladies have a fotki, I have pics there.

when you do a post, click on the paperclip (attachment button) and upload a photo.

Back