Emergency moisture

kitkat3ny

Is there such a product for emergency moisture with no protein included? I'm in need of it right now! I've never felt my hair so dry and straw like. I use henna on Saturday and my hair got even drier. It took 3 days for all of it to wash out properly. I am in need on moisture now with no mineral oil, etc in the ingredients. Cheap products don't seem to get the job done either.

Hopefully someone will have some suggestions.

Try queen helenes cholesterol with heat or Aubrey Organics honeysuckle and rose conditioner for 30 minutes with heat.

Co-signing w/ Aubreys. Elasta QP DPR-11 is a good moisture conditioner too. I add oil and honey to mine, use it w/ heat for 20-30.

Did you do a moisturizing DC after you henna'd? I know the first time I henna'd I didn't use a moisturizing DC and my hair was super duper dry. A couple of moisturizing DC's really helped tho. :) HTH.

I did do a DC afterwards but my hair was wet. Perhaps if it had been conditioned on dry hair it would've helped. Before I used the henna I was already having problems w/ dryness.

Right now DC my dry hair w/ ORS Replenishing until I can get to the store to pick up some Aubrey. Thanks for the suggestion. I have used Aubrey in a while. I hope this helps. I'm willing to try anything.

Next time- make sure you add honey or glycerin or black strap molasses to your henna mix for moisture. You can also add these to your regulat conditioner to help it out. HTH.

I did do a DC afterwards but my hair was wet. Perhaps if it had been conditioned on dry hair it would've helped. Before I used the henna I was already having problems w/ dryness.

Right now DC my dry hair w/ ORS Replenishing until I can get to the store to pick up some Aubrey. Thanks for the suggestion. I have used Aubrey in a while. I hope this helps. I'm willing to try anything.

Back