Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo

Well I used it the last time I washed my hair and it was excellent. I like this better than any other non-sulfate shampoo I've tried so far. It left my hair soft and detangled and it didn't seem to leave a coating on my hair.

Creme of Nature never quite felt like it totally rinsed out, Breakthru shampoo was a bit better (though it left a bit of a coating too) but it's in such a small bottle that I ran out quickly. Abba Nourishing seemed to make my hair feel dry. L'anza Protein Plus Shampoo didn't give me the softness that I like. And Avalon Organics Clarifying shampoo and their Nourishing conditioner were almost as good. My hair was not tangled at all, my hair never felt dry, but the Elasta QP shampoo just made my hair feel softer.

I used it for the 1st time on Tues. and got excellent results from it. My hair was really soft and detangled.

It has been my favorite shampoo since November when I 1st tried it. It makes my hair feel so moisturized afterwards, that sometimes I don't follow with a conditioner. Glad you gals like it too!!! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I used it last week and I'm in agreement with you. I thought it was really wonderful too /images/graemlins/smile.gif

It's the BOMB /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif I can't say nothing more about this shampoo, put it this way I thought Breakthru was the /images/graemlins/censored.gif until i tried this /images/graemlins/smile.gif The smell reminds me of Brandy (liquor) as well

/images/graemlins/scratchchin.gifI have to try this shampoo on saturday or maybe even tomorrow. I tried the H-two leave in this pass tuesday, It was not that detangling but it left my hair soft and really shiney after my roller set and the curls are still there even after wrapping my hair every night, I haven't had to use a curling iron. There products are so inexpensive that one can afford to purchase the whole line-which I will probably do. I've wanted to try eluance(sp) line so this is my oppertunity to try it (maybe).

I bought this shampoo yesterday and tried it last night. I LOVE IT . It's soooo moisturizing and no SLS (that's why I stopped using Creme of Nature)!!!!!
This is going to be my #1 shampoo and I'm going to use the Lazna protein shampoo once a month.
Thanks y'all /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I recently tried this. I dont use shampoo( castille soap/bentonite clay user), but while on vacation i needed to rinse the bkt from my hair. Saw this at the supermarket it was cheap, the ingreidients looked about right so i tried it. Good buy, im going to re-purchase and use when BKT is my hair. I also got one of my skeptical sisters to use it and now she's in love.

I just bought and used this last night. It's wonderful, left my hair feeling really moisturized and soft

I use it now.... I finally have something to replace my CON Green label with!

Last edited:
I brought this to try out since I was kinda low on my CoN green label, I liked it but CoN is a little more moisturizing but i brought the old Elasta QP formula. I want to buy the new formula and see how I like it.

hmmmm. i was thinking of trying out TJs nourish and shine shampoo, but this one is getting so many rave reviews! decisions decisions decisions :yep:

I LOVE this shampoo! I bought a second bottle and added wheat protein to it and that really gave it a boost. Love it! Love it! Love!

Back