6 Months of Progress!

Congrats to you! You have made WONDERFUL progress. Bunning and low manipulation really does pay off! :yep:

BEAUTIFUL HAIR! :drunk::grin::drunk:

Way to go! LHCF rocks!

Yes it does! I've learned so much that I could never put it into words. Not only hair either...LHCF has changed my life and opened my eyes to so many different things. I look and feel better than I ever have before.

Congrats to you! You have made WONDERFUL progress. Bunning and low manipulation really does pay off! :yep:

BEAUTIFUL HAIR! :drunk::grin::drunk:

Definitely. I'm back in my UPA clip now. :yep:

Thick, healthy and shiney.....looking good.

Thanks girl...you know I love your hair in your avi pic. :yep:

I remembered when you started and my has your hair grown, Dae!!! Wonderful growth and congrats to you!!

Thanks...it seems like it's been forever. I can't believe that only 6 months have passed.

Yes it does! I've learned so much that I could never put it into words. Not only hair either...LHCF has changed my life and opened my eyes to so many different things. I look and feel better than I ever have before.

Definitely. I'm back in my UPA clip now. :yep:

Thanks girl...you know I love your hair in your avi pic. :yep:

Thanks...it seems like it's been forever. I can't believe that only 6 months have passed.
Wow, that is great! Keep being an inspiration!:yep:

Hi Daephae,

I think I posted a compliment on your hair in another thread but I wanted to stop by here to let you know once again that you've had such great progress and your hair looks great.

I remember you from when I joined and I wanted to keep my eye on your progress because we were both short haired girls. You are definitely my inspiration. My hair was shorter than yours when I joined in Feb. now its just at ear length. I'm wearing half wigs now and when I can bun I'll start doing that too. Its good to see us short haired ladies achieving growth.

Once again, your hair looks great!

Back