6 Months of Progress!

OMG...OMG! Mochamadness! You are my hair idol! When i first started you were the first person whose hair I really loved because our textures are similar (IMO)...thanks for stopping by!

Thanks girl :kiss: Now that you mention it, our textures do look very similar. We'll have to exchange some product ideas. Again great progress, I definitely see the difference!!

:thud:

Get the heck outta hair. 6 months? Nah ah...

There's gotta be a catch.

Amazing! Just amazing! The color and shine is beautiful!

Please share your regimen.

Re: 6 Months Progress Siggy Pics!

See siggy below. Overall, I'm happy with the progress I've made so far. Thanks to all you ladies who have shared tips and encouragment.

Luv ya!

~Daephae.

I always liked your hair daephae. Nice progress honey, keep it up.

My my my, great progress!

Girl, your siggy pic is serious! Loving the volume and curls. :yep:

:thud:

Get the heck outta hair. 6 months? Nah ah...

There's gotta be a catch.

Amazing! Just amazing! The color and shine is beautiful!

Please share your regimen.

Thanks so much jamaicalovely! From Feb until the end of July, I poo'd and DC'd with heat 2x a week. Not sure if you saw it but in the beginning of the thread I shared how I bunned for 2 months straight with no heat. I moisturized and sealed daily. I used CON green and CON Nourishing conditioner for the mostpart from April until now (well last week when I tried Wen). I'm protein sensitive and I don't do hardcore protein. When I need protein, I use UltraSheen Duo Tex (thanks Gymfreak!) or ORS Replenishing. I texlax (UGH, hate saying that!) with Hawaiian Silky Mild No Base (Lye). To clarify, I use a mixture of Suave Humectant and Baking Soda and I apply it like a relaxer. I take hair vits, flaxseed oil, and a multivit with iron. I wore that daggone UPA clip to death. :yep:

I was a PJ (as most others are) in the beginning and I went through Elasta, Elucence, Keracare, Tresemme...and probably some other stuff that I can't think of right now. I experimented with a bunch of stuff until I settled on using the CON exclusively...until I caught the WEN bug. :wallbash: It's too soon to say for sure about Wen...if it ain't broke...

ETA: Someone inquired about me using growth aids. I don't. I did purchase BT back in Feb/March but I didn't like the smell. I gave it to my sister when she was diagnosed with Alopecia. I would like to try Ovation though.

Also, I have to admit...I have a short (but not non-existent) neck. I'm sure that helps me gain length quicker than if I had a longer neck. :yep:

I just can't get out of this thread.

Unbelievable!

:lachen:thanks.

I always liked your hair daephae. Nice progress honey, keep it up.

Thanks Aggie! The DC Challenge is partly to credit for my growth! Thanks so much for starting it!

very nice .

Thanks...girl I was stalking your posts in the waist cincher thread! :yep::lachen:

Great progress! Your hair looks so beautiful and healthy! Almost like a wig.

I get that all the time. :yep: Thanks!

Lookin Good! That is some serious growth!

Thanks, loving your avi pic. I miss having highlights...

Last edited:
Girl, your siggy pic is serious! Loving the volume and curls. :yep:

Thanks so much jamaicalovely! From Feb until the end of July, I poo'd and DC'd with heat 2x a week. Not sure if you saw it but in the beginning of the thread I shared how I bunned for 2 months straight with no heat. I moisturized and sealed daily. I used CON green and CON Nourishing conditioner for the mostpart from April until now (well last week when I tried Wen). I'm protein sensitive and I don't do hardcore protein. When I need protein, I use UltraSheen Duo Tex (thanks Gymfreak!) or ORS Replenishing. I texlax (UGH, hate saying that!) with Hawaiian Silky Mild No Base (Lye). To clarify, I use a mixture of Suave Humectant and Baking Soda and I apply it like a relaxer. I take hair vits, flaxseed oil, and a multivit with iron. I wore that daggone UPA clip to death. :yep:

I was a PJ (as most others are) in the beginning and I went through Elasta, Elucence, Keracare, Tresemme...and probably some other stuff that I can't think of right now. I experimented with a bunch of stuff until I settled on using the CON exclusively...until I caught the WEN bug. :wallbash: It's too soon to say for sure about Wen...if it ain't broke...

ETA: Someone inquired about me using growth aids. I don't. I did purchase BT back in Feb/March but I didn't like the smell. I gave it to my sister when she was diagnosed with Alopecia. I would like to try Ovation though.

Also, I have to admit...I have a short (but not non-existent) neck. I'm sure that helps me gain length quicker than if I had a longer neck. :yep:

:lachen:thanks.

Thanks Aggie! The DC Challenge is partly to credit for my growth! Thanks so much for starting it!

Thanks...girl I was stalking your posts in the waist cincher thread! :yep::lachen:

I get that all the time. :yep: Thanks!

Thanks, loving your avi pic. I miss having highlights...

Thanks for the in-depth regimen.

Everything you described explains the beautiful shine and thickness. I saw that you had a short neck, but was embarrassed to ask. :)

At the rate you are going, you should be APL by Dec.

Back