*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
Puffy,

Do u think that MSM might help you heal quicker?

Hope you feel better hon...

Not really sure. I am not a big fan of MSM. I do know that I have a lot of sulfur, amino acids and protein in my diet, including the cocktail. I also take "green" supplements. I believe all of this helps. I haven't been taking MSM so now that I have the injury I don't believe that if it could, it would. I think for supplements they have to build up in your system to be effective.
Good Looking out. I have some MSM w/Glucosomine that I could use up. I will take them until they are gone.

Puffy I hope you get well soon! I'd limp to the store myself! Istarted going to the gym, seriously,in october,of course my knee starts acting up then! LOL,You'll be well soon!

Such love and care in the forum! I feel so great, and i have to agree about the "glow" - it is like the pregnant glow...but without the pregnant..LOL! Puffy, I vouch for the complexion change ~ I could not wear a certain shade of lipstick because it was too light, not complimentary, well I decided to try it today, and WHAM! Perfect Match..., now I know that is no coincidence, even though my skin does fade from it's summer bronzing (get it?), but usually, that's not until January or so...it may be the cocktail...

Last edited:
I hear ya.
It took me awhile to match my complexion to a powder. Now that I have to do it again, I hope that I don't have as much trouble this time around.

Such love and care in the forum! I feel so great, and i have to agree about the "glow" - it is like the pregnant glow...but without the pregnant..LOL! Puffy, I vouch for the complexion change ~ I could not wear a certain shade of lipstick because it was too light, not complimentary, well I decided to try it today, and WHAM! Perfect Match..., now I know that is no coincidence, even though my skin does fade from it's summer bronzing (get it?), but usually, that's not until January or so...it may be the cocktail...

How's everyone tonight? I'm excited. I used coffee as a leave-in and it stopped my hair from shedding....That's real big in my book. I hope your day went really well.

Puffy, I expect you to be better by Wednesday. I think you'll heal very very fast.

I have been meaning to read the Coffee thread but waited too late and now it too long. So is that the coffee effect - less shedding?

I have been meaning to read the Coffee thread but waited too late and now it too long. So is that the coffee effect - less shedding?
Less shedding, more hair, longer growth span, re-growth of hair...to make it short and sweet.

The caffeine stimulates hair growth and stops shedding. It is a cure for baldness. Isn't that huge?

Yes, Br~nezeb! I'm all set to read the thread tonight. I view my post by the 40's so I got 7 pages to read. :wow:

Im with you. I stopped reading and now it is to long. I am pretty happy with my ayurveda though. I suspect the results are similar. I am however investing in some coffee butter!

The results are similar to ayurveda, which i am a big fan of, but i am seeing results much sooner...i actually skip and scan throughout the thread....then i research the info on my own, so i can get the good stuff really quick, no chaser...

btw I started an egg and l-cysteine challenge , that includes all the supps with it. you should try that, check it out when you can

I was going to reference this. I will stick with cooked eggs! I don't think you have to cook the egg longer than like 5-7 minutes! It just has to be cooked enough to kill the salmonella!

sorry, I didnt read all the previous posts, but would that be unrefined wheat germ oil or does it not really matter? Also, where is everyone buying this wheat germ stuff?

Last edited:
The results are similar to ayurveda, which i am a big fan of, but i am seeing results much sooner...i actually skip and scan throughout the thread....then i research the info on my own, so i can get the good stuff really quick, no chaser...

Girl I tried to finish reading that thread, some of those posts are so long. I had to give up. I had been reading stats all night and the two did not mix..

I am picking up some coffee today at the store.
How many days a week are you doing the coffee rinse?
I prefer a final conditioner rinse, do I have to eliminate that?

Got another complement today. This time from a good friend. She asked me what did I put on my face! lol! I told her about the Egg Cocktail!

You Just Got To Love This Stuff!

sorry, I didnt read all the previous posts, but would that be unrefined wheat germ oil or does it not really matter? Also, where is everyone buying this wheat germ stuff?
Yes, it is unrefined. I bought NOW brand at iherb, for $8, 16 oz. I bought viobin for $13 for 32 oz, but i forget where. You can pick them up at your local health food store, but the viobin was hard to find here, at it's the best price for wgo, imo. You can get raw wheat germ at your local hfs, too. $2 a bag.:yep:

Girl I tried to finish reading that thread, some of those posts are so long. I had to give up. I had been reading stats all night and the two did not mix..

I am picking up some coffee today at the store.
How many days a week are you doing the coffee rinse?
I prefer a final conditioner rinse, do I have to eliminate that?
Yes, as a rinse- for 30 minutes, and as a spritz on thinner areas 2x daily. Hopefully I can do this twice weekly using as a rinse.
Got another complement today. This time from a good friend. She asked me what did I put on my face! lol! I told her about the Egg Cocktail! Go MonaRae~ I'm happy for you. I think I'll try to do an overall health challenge like you are doing, eliminating (some-LOL!) sweets and all... I'd like to drop 30 lbs by April~

You Just Got To Love This Stuff! I know, I do, too!

I'm ready for my cocktail (yes, cocktails in the morning) i had a jelly donut for bfast yesterday, and didn't make it...won't happen again.

How's everyone's weekend going?

I'm gonna skip and have a good ole Sunday breakfast. I hope to drink my cocktail after Church. My stomach should be empty by then.

I tried the germinating seed thing yestereday. I am going to do again today. I ate two tablespoons of almonds with my drin, yesterday. I felt more full after. I will try that a gain. I think the next time I go to the grocer I will get the sunflower seeds and some of those other seeds mentioned in the recipe.

I have yet to get the stuff for the Alexander Salad. Too bsy getting ready for Thanksgiving. Ejoy your cocktails ladies.

I got some Chia seeds Friday and have not tried it yet. I may give it a try tonight. Did you like it PuffyBrown?

Br*nzeb I'm gonna get a cup a coffee from the shop today and use it for my hair. But I have a question - Is it better that I make a brew myself or will getting a cup from the shop do?

I read your post on the coffee spray you used and was hoping you could post the details here.

TIA

I'm going to the healthfood store today. Instead of looking for the seeds on my own, I'll ask the store clerk. Maybe I'll get lucky this time :pray:

Monarae, I want to try the coffee thing, but I just did a full sew-in this weekend...Maybe I' can manage to treat my edges...What kind of coffee are u going to use?

Hey ladies, I'm thinking of starting my cocktail challenge tomorrow. Just wondering, how are the results going and how long is it taking to see the results? I had a goal of reaching MBL in Jan, but just received a much needed trim that took me back to a little above BSL. My new MBL goal is sometime in Apr 09' and hoping this cocktail will get me there.

Back