*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
Still drinking the shake daily. And yesterday I waited too late to eat dinner so I had a shake instead of food. This is definitely helping me drop some weight. Not as fast as I would like but I am losing.

Also, I was getting really weary with my skin. I'm also taking Chlorella & have been acne prone since I was 25. Well I'm finally starting to see a breakthrough with my skin. HALLELJUAH!

Still no energy, though. I went to bed at 8:00 & didn't get back up until noon the next day. But my hair is definitely growing. I'm officially a member of the "inch per month" club. WL here I come!!!!

Haven't been consistent with my shake.:sad: I need to try to find powdered eggs, I won't be able to keep eggs in the truck when I'm on the road.:nono:

Missed my shake today. Went to the store to get bananas & forgot that we were out of both the almond & regular milk. Will not miss my shake tomorrow.

Hey Egglettes! :wave:

Well I fell off the wagon. Life happened and things got a little crazy, so I neglected to drink my cocktail. My skin has suffered greatly. It's soooo dry and my eczema is starting to come back. :nono:

I drank the cocktail this morning and I feel better already! I'll never slack off again!

I fell off too while trying to finish this final semester....will have mine before bed and be back on the road to glowing skin and growing hair. It works ladies when you stick with it.:grin:

Can you substitute ground flax seed and flax seed oil for the wheat germ oil and flakes?

I use Wheatgerm Oil and Flakes :yep:

Still cocktailing it ladies, i have been neglecting my skin :nono: But it is STILL glowing, pimple free, soft and radiant. Back to my skin regime so I can reap the extra benefits :)

My skin is also better, I get the hormonal bumps although tghey like to come out on the forhead and more so on the temple area.

I have recently been buying the Eggland's Best brown cage-free edition. lol I am so used to takin' in my slides now, I look forward to it.

The brown eggs taste the same but has a fresher taste, that is the best way to put it. btw They are a little smaller. I am used to those big ole jumbo types (greedy). My muscles are coming in nicely, since I do alot of weight training.:yep:

Had a 2 egg shake for dinner as I missed it this morning, it was the first time I really didn't enjoy my shake - 2 eggs was too eggy for me, but keeping my goals in sight, I downed it, yep.

ETA: In earlier posts where I used to use 2 eggs I was sharing the cocktail with my Mum.

Last edited:
I have been slacking off SO SO bad.. and im so stressed out lately.. my diet is still crap.. im getting almond milk tomorrow.. i have the other stuff.. and then mash a banana in there too.. my budget is not good right now.. just got some more bills :( :(

Just checking in. Going good. I ran out of wheat germ oil, so I'm using the raw wheat germ with Flax seed oil, 2% milk, nutmeg, cinnamon, and truvia. Got my "egg nog" going.

Hey Egglettes, just checkin' in. A tad under the weather. on antibiotics...Keep cocktailin'...did not get my drink on. Maybe by Wednesday.

Welcome Egglettes Platinum, Femalegold, MrsJones1 and Hijabiflygirl to our Nest!!!
You'll love it here. You'll love your results even more!!

~Toodles

Hey Egglettes, just checkin' in. A tad under the weather. on antibiotics...Keep cocktailin'...did not get my drink on. Maybe by Wednesday.

Welcome Egglettes Platinum, Femalegold, MrsJones1 and Hijabiflygirl to our Nest!!!
You'll love it here. You'll love your results even more!!

~Toodles

Get better soon, Bronze!

I cocktailed it this morning. I used a fruit combo of melon, strawberry and banana. :lick:

Hey egglettes! Had my drink today for the first time in 3 days. I've been a little off schedule (must be the holidays season), but it felt good to have my drink today. Hope everybody else is still cocktailing it up, and doing OK!

It is a freezing morning in London! Got egg, MSM and CHL in tow to add to a strawberry smoothie from my work canteen.

Im of to buy almond milk and fruits..
I cant afford organic :(
Do you guys only eat organic foods?

^^ OT: London! im so jealous :)

Ok, I dont know what I'm doing wrong and it may have been mentioned in this thread but I cannot read through everything. I had to stop taking my shakes after taking it daily for 2 weeks because of nausea. This is my shake:

1 egg
1tbsp flaxseed oil
1tbsp wheat germ oil
1tsp coconut oil
2 tbsp wheat germ
banana
strawberry

Also have been having loose stools and have absolutely NO desire to lose weight (Another reason I stopped).

Can someone please tell me what am I doing wrong??

Did you forget to include the milk? I use a cup of vanilla soymilk.

Ok, I dont know what I'm doing wrong and it may have been mentioned in this thread but I cannot read through everything. I had to stop taking my shakes after taking it daily for 2 weeks because of nausea. This is my shake:

1 egg
1tbsp flaxseed oil
1tbsp wheat germ oil
1tsp coconut oil
2 tbsp wheat germ
banana
strawberry

Also have been having loose stools and have absolutely NO desire to lose weight (Another reason I stopped).

Can someone please tell me what am I doing wrong??

Back