*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
will start cocktailing again.

I'm just trying to piece together a good ingredient list.

a quick ? - those who got bust growth, were you guys using soy milk/ powder? This is a benefit that I would definately welcome :look:

Still drankin today's huge green WL cocktail: 2 inches cucumber, an apple, CHL, splash of apple juice and rice milk, 1 tbsp WG oil, 1 tsp MSM. I wanted to add spinach too but the blender started looking a little too full, I've been drinking it for about half an hour, lol

Amour~ Welcome back, Chic!
I wish I could help you, but i used both soy and reg. milk. i'm not sure if one gave more growth than the other. I got very nice growth and thickness...and suppleness, and sheen...yada yada yada. :grin:
will start cocktailing again.

I'm just trying to piece together a good ingredient list.

a quick ? - those who got bust growth, were you guys using soy milk/ powder? This is a benefit that I would definately welcome :look:

Pookiwah~ Missed ya, Madam!
Ahhh, that cocktail sounds yummy...now that's a meal, with salad and desert!
Still drankin today's huge green WL cocktail: 2 inches cucumber, an apple, CHL, splash of apple juice and rice milk, 1 tbsp WG oil, 1 tsp MSM. I wanted to add spinach too but the lol@ blender started looking a little too full, I've been drinking it for about half an hour, lol

Y'all already know... i did not cocktail this weekend...don't judge me.:look:

Was wondering if there was a time when we are supposed to 'reveal' for this year or next or if we are just doing updates randomly??

I haven't had mine yesterday or today.

Reason: Drinking coffee! I got into my coffee mode and wanted to be careful because I don't want to take it and then kill of my B-vitamins later.

But I am going to do my "shake'n'slide" tonight. (One egg blended in shake, one egg whole as a slide)

Hi Ladies! I know it's been a long time, but I'm still getting in my eggs. My shake is basically Rice Milk and 2 cage free, vegetarian fed hen eggs. I add fruit or cinnamon/nutmeg. My hair is definitely much thicker. I love big hair! My hair is very fine so to show this much density is a major accomplishment. Thanks all for the support and encouragement. I still read even though I don't post a lot. This thread is the best! So.....here are some pix that I just took.
(ps -- I wore my hair in a bun so the part that looks short actually just has a deeper wave to it. My hair is even when straight.I had a good cut in October :grin:)

Attachments

• 06Dec09A.jpg
    06Dec09A.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 06Dec09B.jpg
    06Dec09B.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 64
Hi Ladies! I know it's been a long time, but I'm still getting in my eggs. My shake is basically Rice Milk and 2 cage free, vegetarian fed hen eggs. I add fruit or cinnamon/nutmeg. My hair is definitely much thicker. I love big hair! My hair is very fine so to show this much density is a major accomplishment. Thanks all for the support and encouragement. I still read even though I don't post a lot. This thread is the best! So.....here are some pix that I just took.
(ps -- I wore my hair in a bun so the part that looks short actually just has a deeper wave to it. My hair is even when straight.I had a good cut in October :grin:)

Your hair is beautiful :love:

Just cocktailed it :yay:

:wave: Hello egglettes :wave:

Bonjour ladies,

Today I just did a little variation on yesterday's shake, reducing the quantities so it wasn't as huge:

1 inch cucumber
handful spinach
4g CHL
splash of apple juice
splash of rice milk
1 tbsp WG oil
1 tsp MSM

Just finished cocktailing, ladies! Yummy as always; and thank goodness its holiday season where the eggnog is abundant, so I add it to my cocktail and don't even feel guilty about it! :lachen:Hope all the egglets are still on it, and cocktailing! My new growth is so crazy, I will be transitioning to texlax within the month when my 1 yr. stretch is over!:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Where do you guys buy rice milk? I'm interested in trying it as soy and regular milk didn't work. I've been using juice and yogurt

Where do you guys buy rice milk? I'm interested in trying it as soy and regular milk didn't work. I've been using juice and yogurt
Most major grocery stores carry it now in the dairy case as an alternative to regular cow's milk. If your regular grocer doesn't stock it, then head to Whole Foods. They have any kind of milk you want!:grin:

Very nice hair CarolinaGal. I am slightly shorter than yours. My immediate goal is BSL and I may be there in a month or two. (Giving it time.) My ultimate goal?----> Sittin' Hair!

Bonjour Pookiwah~ I just desire this mix, so. I'm gonna have to treat myself to this...
Bonjour ladies,

Today I just did a little variation on yesterday's shake, reducing the quantities so it wasn't as huge:

1 inch cucumber
handful spinach
4g CHL
splash of apple juice
splash of rice milk
1 tbsp WG oil
1 tsp MSM

Stella, thanks for posting~ I have shyed away from eggnogging my cocktail...tryin' to cut back on calories, ya know. Don't feel guilty, enjoy enough for me, too!

Just finished cocktailing, ladies! Yummy as always; and thank goodness its holiday season where the eggnog is abundant, so I add it to my cocktail and don't even feel guilty about it! :lachen:Hope all the egglets are still on it, and cocktailing! My new growth is so crazy, I will be transitioning to texlax within the month when my 1 yr. stretch is over!:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

You can get rice milk at most local grocery stores. It's more common, now. Look in the whole/health foods section.

CarolinaGal, you drop back in and post a pic like this! Droolworthy. What's your reggie? Are you relaxed/texed'/bkt'd/natural? Beautiful hair, Chica. Luv the big hair,too! Keep up the great work!
Cocktailin' it Chicas...i had technical difficulty earlier today and couldn't post.

G'nite & God Bless!
To all of you who've befriended me...I'm honored :grin:.

This cocktail WORKS, people! I am so happy to be in my apartment with my blender so I can get back on the program. As soon as I get my raw wheat germ and my organic eggs, I am going to be an egglette again. I eat eggs in other ways (scrambled, microwaved) but I miss the energy that I used to get when I used the shake. Looking at my before and after pictures gives me extra hope!

hello ladies! I am slowly getting back to the swing of things and have been cocktailing the past few days.

I was just in the store the other day and forgot to get some eggnog. I LOVE eggnog and definitely enjoyed my fair share of it last holiday season. I will definitely add some to my daily cocktail going forward.

Angelicus...so glad to have you back!
Your results really encouraged me, sis. Outstanding. I look forward to your posts.
{{BIG HUG}}

This cocktail WORKS, people! I am so happy to be in my apartment with my blender so I can get back on the program. As soon as I get my raw wheat germ and my organic eggs, I am going to be an egglette again. I eat eggs in other ways (scrambled, microwaved) but I miss the energy that I used to get when I used the shake. Looking at my before and after pictures gives me extra hope!

Get it Shorty, Get it Shorty!!

hello ladies! I am slowly getting back to the swing of things and have been cocktailing the past few days.

I was just in the store the other day and forgot to get some eggnog. I LOVE eggnog and definitely enjoyed my fair share of it last holiday season. I will definitely add some to my daily cocktail going forward.

Bonjour Pookiwah~ I just desire this mix, so. I'm gonna have to treat myself to this...

I'm really loving it, because its fresh, and just a little bit sweet if you add just half an apple along with some juice which I did today. I think I'll be sticking to green cocktails for a while :yep:

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you so much for the reminder. I started but stopped because I got tired of dragging my blender out everyday - I have no counter space.

But DH got me a Bullet blender as an Eid gift, and I'm back on it.

YEAAAAA.

Thank you girls.

Shook it up this morning - green's my new favourite colour - before I went to go get a tooth extracted :(

CarolinaGal, you drop back in and post a pic like this! Droolworthy. What's your reggie? Are you relaxed/texed'/bkt'd/natural? Beautiful hair, Chica. Luv the big hair,too! Keep up the great work!

LOL! I guess that was a random drop in post :lachen:

My hair is all natural. I'm very lazy with my hair. Buns and PS 85-90% of the time. I love the plastic Good Day Hairpins from Sally's. In the summer I co wash every other day and use shampoo whenever I feel like my hair needs it...maybe once every few months. If my hair gets limp or my scalp gets really itchy, I'll use Nature's Gate Hemp shampoo. Now that it's winter, I co-wash about every 3 or 4 days. I use Nature's Gate Daily Conditioner mostly or the Hemp or Aloe conditioners if I want an overnight treatment. I stopped using TJ's Nourish Spa b/c it's too hard to get. After I rinse out my condish, I'll put in either Redken Anti-Snap or Kinky-Curly Knot Today. Put into two braids and air dry (I plan to try roller sets soon). Then I'll use a dab of my EVCO/EVOO mix. It's about 8 oz EVCO (Cold pressed, unrefined, still smells like coconuts) to 1 tsp EVOO. I just put enough EVOO to keep the EVCO from getting solid in the cold air. I also use Aloe Vera juice to detangle/freshen up my hair and it makes my scalp feel really nice.

Ohhhh...almost forgot...I try to DC once a month in winter and once every other month in summer. It's humid here in summer so I don't think my hair suffers as much in the summer. I use ~1 cup real mayo (brand does not matter as long as the 1st ingredients are egg/oil and NOT vinegar), 1 egg, and ~2 Tbsp EVCO/EVOO mix. Shampoo hair, put on DC, let sit for 30 mins to 1 hr, and then proceed as normal.

Sorry this post is so long, but I hope this helps!

Thanks again ladies!:Rose::Rose::Rose: Happy cocktail wishes to you all!

Shortycocoa....I am lovin' the avatar!!:grin:

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you so much for the reminder. I started but stopped because I got tired of dragging my blender out everyday - I have no counter space.

But DH got me a Bullet blender as an Eid gift, and I'm back on it.

YEAAAAA.

Thank you girls.

I have one of those. The come in handy when you want to make just one glass of something and not run the risk of over doing it. Ok it's 3 a.m. actually page 67 of this thread (I am catching it up) Just wanted to post a little something on page......400whereevaIam.

My skin is improving, my nails are the same (I also had good nails) the last thing I will check will be hair growth but I won't be Maxi-ing anytime soon.

Back