Don't you just love when....

Rei

You get to shut people up? My sister has been complaining to me the whole weekend about how her new growth is just UNMANAGEABLE and she needs a perm so desperately, and how she's broken combs in it, she can barely COMB it, how can she deal with this mess!, etc etc cry cry whine. Mind you, she just got a relaxer not 4 weeks ago.

I took one look at her and replied "I haven't had a relaxer since October 2007, and you're complaining to ME about new growth?"

Her: "...."

:rolleyes: Maybe I should introduce her to some of the long term stretchers on this board...

Too funny!:lachen:

People kill me talking about how unmanageable their hair is after 4 or 6 weeks of new growth. "My hair grows sooo fast!"

Oddly enough, their hair is always the same length.:perplexed

You get to shut people up? My sister has been complaining to me the whole weekend about how her new growth is just UNMANAGEABLE and she needs a perm so desperately, and how she's broken combs in it, she can barely COMB it, how can she deal with this mess!, etc etc cry cry whine. Mind you, she just got a relaxer not 4 weeks ago.

I took one look at her and replied "I haven't had a relaxer since October 2007, and you're complaining to ME about new growth?"

:rolleyes: Maybe I should introduce her to some of the long term stretchers on this board...

That is a priceless comeback--I love it.

Too funny!:lachen:

People kill me talking about how unmanageable their hair is after 4 or 6 weeks of new growth. "My hair grows sooo fast!"

Oddly enough, their hair is always the same length
.:perplexed

My thoughts exactly!!! :lachen: I just look like.....:ohwell::ohwell:

Now that's just funny right there! You shoudl give her some tips on dealing with her new growth, because it is a task especially if you don't know what to do

Some people are not used to long stretches. So any stitch of NG they see, they panic. I used to be like that. I don't know what I was thinking. But, anywhoo not everyone can handle different textures of hair.

Back