Dominican blow outs at home...

Lovelylocs

Are there any hair dressers or regular people who know how to do this? I want the steps to a dominican blow out and tips to get it just like the salons do it. I have a friend who's dominicana and her mom used to be a hair dresser. She does her own hair. She says that he only time she goes to the salon is when she needs a trim. Her hair is long and beautiful. Her mom does her relaxers for her. She said that she would teach me, btu she she never got around to it. I might see her this summer, but maybe not. Does anyone know?

Wow! I just saw the album. Can anyone recommend any products, heat protectant sprays that will protect my hair? I am only going to blow out the roots as Webby suggested. Her hair looks gorgeous. Also, how often do u do this Webby? Once a week? Or is it safer to do it more often? TIA

Lovelylocs said:
Are there any hair dressers or regular people who know how to do this? I want the steps to a dominican blow out and tips to get it just like the salons do it. I have a friend who's dominicana and her mom used to be a hair dresser. She does her own hair. She says that he only time she goes to the salon is when she needs a trim. Her hair is long and beautiful. Her mom does her relaxers for her. She said that she would teach me, btu she she never got around to it. I might see her this summer, but maybe not. Does anyone know?

i remember mrs kenesha having a post on that. She sent the info to me before the forum changed and i lost it. Send her a pm and she may be able to give you the info on how to do it.

Back